Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Westwick starstruck over bathroom run-in with beckham

Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick was left red-faced after meeting David Beckham in a bathroom - because he was too starstruck to speak to the soccer ace.

The actor, 21, grew up watching Beckham play for Manchester United, and idolised the star throughout his teens.

But when he finally got the chance to meet his idol, Westwick ran the other way.

He tells Reveal magazine, "I was at this ball in New York that was so grand David Bowie was sitting at the next table and shook hands with George Clooney.

"Then I went to the toilet and there was David Beckham. I couldn't say anything, I just ran out. A friend tried to persuade me to say, 'Hello,' but I couldn't do it. It was ridiculous.

"But I had a Beckham shirt when I was a kid and he was the one I watched growing up."

And despite his best efforts, Westwick admits he still can't bring himself to approach the sports star.

He adds, "There have been a couple of times now that I've been in the same room as him, but I just can't go up to him. I can't do it."

Tiscali
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Main Eventer

Thanks for this.