Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Cruise Wants 10 Little TomKat Cubs

Thought the Brangelina six was a handful? If Tom Cruise has his way, the TomKat ten might be on their way.
    The 'Valkyrie' star Cruise tells The Sun he would love to have an even 10 children, which would mean adding seven to his family. Cruise said while a bunch more children would be great, he feels "really fortunate to have the teenagers and a two and a half-year-old."
    That two and a half-year-old is, of course, Suri, his only child with wife Katie Holmes. Cruise says Suri is "so charming, she;s so beautiful, she's just great."
    Cruise also calls himself a "great parent," saying his kids "get to do all the stuff that I wanted to do when I was growing up." He cites his own father's distant relationship, saying he wants "to be a different dad to my kids. My family is the most important thing in my life."
    In the interview, Cruise also opens up about how he and ex-wife Nicole Kidman share their parenting responsibilities for their two teenage children.
    "Nic and I are very committed and successful in sharing the parenting," he says.
    Talking about his marriage to Holmes, Cruise says that "married life is very good, very lovely," and that he feels "lucky" to be married to Holmes. He calls her an "extraordinary woman," and says she's a very strong, gracious woman, and a great comedian.
    Shooting down any concerns that their 14-year age gap may be tough on Cruise, he scoffs that he worries "if she can keep up with me. I'm very active."
    It was fate that brought them together, though, as Cruise says hours after meeting Holmes in 2005, he thought to himself: "I'm going to marry this woman.' I just knew."
    As for the controversy in his past and the questions and concerns regarding his belief in Scientology, Cruise says he's going to keep a low profile when asked about his religion from now on. "I say, 'That’s it, no more -- go to the Scientology website,'" Cruise said about how he'll handle such questions in the future.

AOL
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Main Eventer

Thanks for posting.