Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A Section in Chillout Zone

I would suggest to start a section named "Lifestyle" in the Chill out zone . It shall contain Health Tips, Beauty Tips, Fitness, Sexuality Concerns and all other such stuff.

It could also be a sub forum of Off Topic . And thats not a bad idea especially if it catches on lol.

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

yeah....no probs. IMO it will rock. lol

yeah it would be cool... not really sure bout the Sexuality since young kids do peruse the site...

On the bench! King Venomation - X's Avatar

I seriously doubt it will catch on and not really a good idea but it's the admin's decision not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelique
    yeah it would be cool... not really sure bout the Sexuality since young kids do peruse the site...
    Agree......but Children are educated bout Sex and Sexuality from 9 yrs of age. Also.....Sexuality section on UOW would feature Sexual Concerns, problems and some genuine FAQs which will guide them and keep them informed......and would not lead them to a wrong path IMO

The very last purpose this site is suppose to serve is telling people what "path" to take in life. Besides, most members here don't respond to well to being told what to do. Even if these are just suggestions, it wouldn't be very popular here.

Besides, this is a wrestling site. We already have an Off Topic forum. I think beauty tips would be a little too much off topic for the average wrestling fan that comes here.

We do alot more then just talk bout wrestling.

As for the sexuality topic... I really don't think that would be helpful for UOW. Yeah they do learn bout it in grade school, but it is taught by professionals. I know darn well I am no in place to give anyone advice bout sex because of the choices myself I have made. It should be given by people who know what they are talking bout.

I think it would be good, but dont go to the sexuality and things, we dont have proffesional's in that field. But making it for Health and Beauty tips might work. But before making it we should have someone who will make posts there, atlast that forum shouldnt remain empty most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelique
    We do alot more then just talk bout wrestling.
    Come on. You know I know that. Most of my posts are in Off Topic or Rants, but this site was created primarily for discussing pro wrestling. The non-pro wrestling forums are just extra benefits. The word "wrestling" is in the name of the site. You can't deny that wrestling is what is to be expected for us to talk about. Like I said, having a separate forum for beauty tips and sexual concerns is just too far off the topic of wrestling for this site. We have to stay focused on our primary goals, but there is nothing stopping someone from posting a question about exercising or beauty tips in the Off Topic forum. Having a separate forum specifically for those topics is unnecessary, unwonted, and ill-fitting for this site's atmosphere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast