Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Wwe Puts Over Chris Benoit At The Worst Possible Time, Reacting To Vince's Statements

I am still digesting all of the Congressional interviews concerning the usage of steroids in the business but after reading Vince McMahon's all I can say is WOW. I wish I could say that I can't believe the things he said but at this point, sadly, I can. He sure didn't do the business any favors with some of his statements. We will be covering this more on the site next week.

Along those lines, you have to wonder what WWE.com is thinking when you click this link. Yes, WWE has broken away from their "ignore everything about the guy" to write the following about Chris Benoit's 2004 Royal Rumble performance: "Chris Benoit started off the year as the No. 1 Royal Rumble entrant, and gave an incredible Over-the-Top Rumble Performance that WWE.com proudly ranks in the No. 4 slot." Proudly? Wow, I can't believe that they put that on their website, especially this weekend. ... Thanks to Nik from Croatia for sending that along.

Note: After posting this, a few readers sent word that this was posted in January 2007 and is still online on the WWE.com site.

WWE has announced the following matches for the 2/1 RAW/ECW house show in Cape Girardeau, MO: John Cena vs. Chris Jericho in a World Heavyweight Championship match, Rey Mysterio and Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and Manu in a special two on three challenge match, Matt Hardy vs. Jack Swagger in an ECW Championship match, and CM Punk vs. William Regal in an Intercontinental Championship match.

PWI

so the guy ends the thing by admitting that it had been there for two years, but doesn't edit out the beginning where it says that the WWE just did it. Nice bit of journalism there.

Benoit was a great wrestler and it's a crime to ignore everything he's done. Murderer or not, he was one of the best.

No its a crime to murder your entire family, ignoring the history of a little roided up man who couldn't talk on the mic and never garnered mainstream success is far from a crime in reality.

Main Eventer

What he did in the past shouldn't be ignored because of his crime, there's no way that you could erase what he's done from the past, when it's necessary acknowledge the fact that he did do these things but otherwise they generally shouldn't bring up Benoit.