Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Le Saux voted off Dancing On Ice

Former footballer Graeme Le Saux was the first celebrity to be kicked off 'Dancing on Ice' last night.

The 40-year-old ex-England player found himself in the bottom two, alongside TV reporter Donal MacIntyre after the public votes were added to the judges' scores.

Both had to take to the ice again in the first live show of this year's series to win over the judges, who had the casting vote.
    All five chose to save MacIntyre for his performance of 'Rockstar' by Nickelback.

Earlier, Christopher Dean - who with champion skating partner Jayne Torvill trains the celebrities - told MacIntyre he had chosen a "great time" at the skate-off stage to give his best performance.

Le Saux, who skated to Frank Sinatra's 'I've Got You Under My Skin', said: "I thoroughly enjoyed it, I mean it's short but sweet. I'm going to miss all the guys - the skaters, the other celebs because we built up a really good little team spirit."

He also said he would miss his "beautiful" skating partner Kristina Lenko.

The 13 celebrity skaters prepared for the first live show with months of gruelling training at up to 20 hours a week.

Torvill opened tonight's show joined by the skating partners while Dean made a brief appearance on the ice after a recent operation on an arm injury.

Only the seven male celebrities skated this week, in the programme presented by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby.

Next Sunday, the six famous female competitors will have their turn on the ice.

RTE
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Main Eventer

Thanks for this.