Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

JR Criticizes Victoria's Farewell, Jokes That Kelly's Too Old For Lawler

Jim Ross has posted a new blog over at JRsBarBQ.com. Below are some excerpts:

- Got home Friday night and continued to check out the Starrcade DVD recently released and I hate to sound like a hype machine but for any old school fan or any die hard who is still actively following wrestling, this DVD is a "must see." I especially loved some of the bouts that I had essentially forgotten about and I listened intently to the commentary and was amazed at how much it had changed over the years. Just one guy's opinion but some aspects of the old school commentary was better than today's while there is no doubt that today's TV product is technically much better.

- Kelly-Kelly just turned 22 which means in wrestle-speak that she is potentially on The King's radar for only 3 more years.

- If I was asked once I was asked a dozen times who was going to induct Steve and I, for one, hope it is Ric Flair as that would be like Babe Ruth inducting Mickey Mantle into MLB's HOF. Its not my call and who ever is finalized works for me because this matter isn't about the presenter but the inductee.

- I wish the WWE had a better opportunity to acknowledge Victoria wrestling her last match with the company this past Friday night on Smackdown. I had no clue that Victoria was having her last match until I arrived in Omaha the day of the event. Victoria has been one of the hardest working women in show business and worked diligently to perfect her in ring skills. I hope all the younger 8X10 type Divas will work as diligently as Victoria in learning their craft. Victoria had the challenge over the years with wrestling many Divas with far less in ring talent than did she but Victoria always made things work. I have great respect for her work ethic and her love of the business and wish her well in the next phase of her life. She had already started to get involved in other businesses over the past few years and she deserves nothing but happiness and success. Her exotic look always made my old heart beat a little faster. Hey, just because a happily married man is on a diet doesn't mean he can't look at the menu.

- The next Legends Roundtable will be recorded this week with such dignitaries as WWE HOF'ers Dusty Rhodes, Tony Atlas, Gene Okerlund, along with Cowboy Bill Watts, Michael Hayes, and Teddy Long involved in the proceedings. I am looking forward to being a part of these two programs. The opinions should be diverse and spirited.

Thanks For This
    Upside Down means I'm better than you
    :paj::mod:
    Disclaimer: Had to blow Admins for Upside Down.
    I'm not a troll...I just play one on the Internet.