Celtic will have a second look at Morten Nielsen before deciding whether to make a move for the Chelsea youngster.

The 18-year-old Dane visited Celtic's Lennoxtown training complex last week and his father and agent claims he is ready to reject a new deal at Stamford Bridge in order to join the Scottish champions in the summer.

Coach Neil Lennon says the Hoops have been impressed by what they have seen so far and are keen to run the rule over Nielsen again.

He said: 'He had a couple of days' trial last week and he quite liked the look of the place.

'I think he is going to come up again and we will have another look at him. It's difficult to make a decision over two or three days.

'We liked what we saw but he will be up for a few more days before we make a decision.'

United States international Sacha Kljestan, 23, is another player hoping to win a move to Celtic.

Lennon said: 'He was playing in a practice game today and he has done reasonably well in training. Obviously the decision will be with the manager.'

He added: 'You are always looking to freshen things up, every coach and manager will tell you that.

'But whether you can do it or not is another thing.

'At the minute, the way the market is and with the squad we've got, if we go with this squad until the end of the season, I will be delighted.

'We are two points clear and we are in all competitions domestically so the players aren't doing a lot wrong.'

Meanwhile, Lennon expects Darren O'Dea's loan move to Coca-Cola Championship side Burnley to be finalised in the coming days.

He said: 'I think it's something the manager wants to do for the player more than anything else.

'He has been very frustrated at the lack of first-team opportunities and he is ready to play.

'I'm not too sure whether it's done yet but I think over the next week or so it will be.'

RTE