A FOOTIE star who romped with his wife on his club’s centre spot has become Germany's most famous player – without kicking a single ball.

Croatian Dino Dripc signed up for the German Bundesliga side Karlsruher SC after he was put on the transfer list at his old club for his raunchy antics on their pitch.

You need Flash Player 8 or higher to view video content with the ROO Flash Player. Click here to download and install it.

He has now become an instant hit with new fans after his Playboy model wife left them goggle-eyed with a steamy video posted on the internet.

The movie shows glamour model Nives Celsius having sex on a special bed to promote her singing career.

And it has become one of the country’s top five viewed net videos since his signing was announced.

Drpic was put on the transfer list after raunchy Nives revealed how they’d had sex on the pitch where Croatia beat England.

The 27-year-old defender and his stunning wife romped on the centre spot of his club’s Zagreb stadium where England were later trounced 2-0 in a Euro 2008 qualifier.

The kinky couple had even arranged for pals to leave the floodlights on at the Maksimir Stadium.

Last summer the Croatian couple hit the headlines when a British couple tried to snatch their long-haired blond son after mistaking him for Madeleine McCann.

Nives was on holiday on the Croatian island Krk with her sister when the couple started taking photographs of little Leone and tried to grab his arm.

Nives said at the time: “I am used to people taking photos of me and approaching me because we are famous in Croatia so I didn’t react when the couple photographed us.

“I started getting suspicious when the British woman approached Leone and started chatting with him.

"Suddenly she grabbed him by the arm, apparently thinking nobody was watching.

“However, when I went over she realised my child was a boy and apologised.”

The Sun