Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Exclamation Michael Bisping Blasts Dan Henderson

Source: The Sun UK

American turn a blind eye to everything these days, so it's no surprise that when it comes to the Ultimate Fighter house, Dan Henderson will look the other way if the fighters cause any ruckus during season nine of The Ulitimate Fighter, which pairs Michael Bisping, coach of Team UK, against Dan Henderson, coach of Team USA.

Bisping's doens't share Henderson's sentiments on this issue. Simply put, Bisping won't be taking any shit from the his fighters when they're in the house, as has been exhbited in past seasons. Bisping wants to train fighters for fights the same way he trains for a fight. Guess that mean's he's going to be a hardass and treat the fighters like they're in an army boot camp.

Here's how Bisping feels on this issue:

“I want my team to represent the sport of Mixed Martial Arts well, represent themselves well and represent the UK well."

“I don’t want any of the s*** going on that went on last season – like trashing the house, getting wasted and all the rest of it.

“If guys are coming on there looking for TV time and all the rest of it, then don’t bother turning up.

“I’m there to train serious fighters who want to fight and succeed in the UFC.

“Anyone just wanting to get on TV can f*** off, basically.”

"The way they’re going to train is the way I train for a fight, so first and foremost it’s going to be a hard training camp.

“Training for a bout is hard – it’s the hardest thing about a fight. It’s easy getting in there and fighting in front of thousands of people and winning and getting all the glory.

“But it’s when you get out of bed at 6am when nobody’s watching – and then get your ass kicked day in and day out – that’s the hard part.

“They’re going to have to be prepared for that, because that’s what’s going to happen.”

Jobber

They're gonna have a hard time with this.. cuz it's the guys that get trashed and wasted that make for good TV...

Hendo is gonna spank Bisbing....it wont even be close