Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

WWE Star Says Officials Were Angry With Him Over Blog

In Tommy Dreamer's latest blog on WWE.com, he says management was upset with him for discussing ratings and behind the scenes issues in his previous post.

Dreamer wrote: "Well it seems that my last blog caused quite a stir with some of the higher ups in WWE. I guess you are not supposed to talk about ratings or other stuff that goes on behind the scenes. Well I have been a leader of a revolution before so I guess that makes me a rebel, so why stop now."

WWE was probably upset with the following paragraph he wrote in his blog two weeks ago: "THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT AND WHICH I TAKE MOST PRIDE IN IS RATINGS. THE HIGHEST ECW RATED MAIN EVENT WAS CHAVO GUERRERO VS TOMMY DREAMER. THINK ABOUT ALL THE WWE SUPERSTARS THAT HAVE COME ON ECW TV AND I HOLD THAT RECORD. THAT MUST BE A BLOW TO YOUR EGO WHEN YOU WERE THE CHAMP HUH JOHN MORRISON. DO NOT FEAR CAUSE THE SECOND HIGHEST ECW MAIN EVENT WAS MARK HENRY VS YOU GUESSED IT TOMMY DREAMER. LAST WEEK WAS ALMOST A RECORD BREAKER I SENSE A PATTERN HERE. REALLY? REALLY!"

In the previous blog, he also talked about how he has never had a Wellness suspension and that according to the company doctors, he has better blood work and heart rates than all of the WWE Superstars. As a result, Dreamer considers himself the healthiest wrestler in the promotion.

Dreamer also said WWE recently offered him a contract, and ponders if the company will offer contracts to John Morrison and The Miz when they're 37 years old too. He also added that he recently looked at the cards for Cyber Sunday & the Royal Rumble and 19 wrestlers advertised for the card were either the same age as him or older.

In his latest blog, Dreamer takes aim at John Morrison and The Miz once again. Dreamer said he was embarrassed to see Morrison & Miz run up to the celebrities attending last Friday's WWE show at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles with their cameras "like a bunch of paparazzi or male groupies." Dreamer said the two ECW Superstars were asking for photos and handing out their business cards to the celebs. "Why you have business cards and what they actually say is very interesting to me," Dreamer asked.

Dreamer then adds that the difference between him and those two is respect. Dreamer said he spoke with Arsenio Hall about old-time wrestling after the man himself asked if he could take a picture with his children. He also says he went out to eat after the show with Michael Clarke Duncan and that he has partied with ZZ Top so many times that when they left they said, "Dream Machine I will see you in Houston."

"I am just pointing out how you treat people with respect and not because they can do something for you because they are famous," Dreamer wrote.

ewrestlingnews.com

dreamer is the man thanks for the post Ryan
    EYES OF THE INSANE

Ring Crew

Ecw! Ecw! Ecw?

Main Eventer

They shouldn't be angry, it's kind of common knowledge and it's just ratings