Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

Exclamation Former WWE Diva Training For MMA - Details

Former WWE Diva Victoria has posted a new blog on her MySpace page where she talks about training hard for MMA. She wrote the following:

Vomit in My Hair

Hey MySpacers !!!

Yeah, that's right. I had vomit in my hair. I've been training like nobody's business. All sorts of insane MMA workouts and exercises that only a sadist could think of. I really feel like I'm making incredible progress. But the other day, I ate too close to a workout. And I threw up. Puke in my own hair. I'm not in Diva-Land anymore. Just call me Pukey McBarfov. I haven't trained this hard since my fitness competition days.

I will be making an appearance at the Carl Casper Auto Show in Louisville on Friday and Saturday night from 7-9 PM. It will be right across from my Black Widow Customs booth at the show where I will be showing my latest build, that we literally are finishing at the show! It is "The Green Machine", and it was so much fun to put together. Both nights I will be with members of my MMA training team. Friday night it will be UFC and Pride Veteran Alex "The Brazilian Killa" Stiebling.

I had a blast in Chicago at the Chicago Auto Show last week. I ate so much good food too. One night, I went to Chinatown's Three Happiness restaurant and ate Chicken Feet. Another night, I went to Brazzaz, a Brazilian steakhouse where they keep bringing meats around on skewers until you ask them to stop. I also had Sushi at SushiSamba, a restaurant that I always go to with Lillian when I'm in New York, but is now in Chicago.

I don't know if I ever mentioned that my doggie adoption went through. I adopted Sophie, a pit bull. She is super happy and friendly, but she definitely needs the obedience school that I've already signed her up for.
    I'm gonna try to post pics with my blogs. This is my first attempt. If you see pics, it's because I'm smart. If you don't, it's definitely the computer's fault...

Later Taters, Lisa Marie aka Pukey McBarfov : )

you will see her in tna thanks for this Eel
    EYES OF THE INSANE