Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Batista Turning Heel?, Why Diva Search Is Back, & More

PWInsider is reporting that part of the reason the Diva Search competition contest is back due to it being a rating draw for RAW, which is why it has been expanded to SmackDown! this summer as well. WWE is always looking for new girls to fill the bill, so the Diva Search has evolved into their way of finding someone they feel connects with the audience.

Last night at a SmackDown! house show, the main event featured Mark Henry and Finlay taking on the team of World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio and the returning Dave Batista. Rey Mysterio would hit the frog splash to win the match, but after the match, Batista was carrying around the title and acted like he wasn't going to give it back to Mysterio. Batista held the belt out to the ref and when the ref tried to grab it he jerked it away. Batista faced the crowd and held the belt up and the crowd cheered. Mysterio and Batista got face to face and Batista finally gave Mysterio a hug and gave him his belt back. Seemed kind of like a way to see what reaction the crowd would give to Batista turning heel to me. Could they be considering turning him heel to face Mysterio? (Thanks to Dakstang).

WWE: A New Beginning BTB in Creative, written by F4L, and Dubbz4President, Click Banner, and Read/Comment/Review! Thanks, and all will be repped and appreciated!

im the son of rage & love shakie's Avatar

well, seems likly to turn him heel, cuz the champ is face. and that would do better than a face/face title match
    Quote Originally Posted by aim
    the WTFer: you watch WAY TO FUCKING MUCH TV ice guy
    lce tyrant: and you dont watch enough! go! go and rot that tiny brain of yours to nothing like i have
    Quote Originally Posted by green day
    I'm the son of rage and love
    The Jesus of Suburbia
    From the bible of none of the above
    On a steady diet of

soda pop and Ritalin
    No one ever died for my
    sins in hell
    As far as I can tell
    At least the ones I got away with

And there's nothing wrong with me
    This is how I'm supposed to be
    In a land of make believe
    That don't believe in me
    sig to go here later

Jobber

Hmmm, dunno if turning Batista heel is a good idea... Ive no doubt he'd do a good job at it, its just that if his few appearances are anything to go by, he's over as much (if not more) than Rey-Rey. It'll be interesting to see what they do...