Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

WWE Creative: Going Crazy Over WrestleMania

One source close to the situation says that WWE’s creative team is going through a chaotic process trying to plan WrestleMania. They have one set of plans for if Mickey Rourke does agree to wrestle at WrestleMania, and another set of plans for if he does not. Mickey Rourke was holding back on making the decision until after last nights Academy Awards. Rourke did have a legitimate concern, as the entertainment industry’s opinion of wrestling is very low. Of course, Rourke failed to earn the Oscar last night. I'd expect a Y2J promo tonight which will reference Rourke's Oscar 'loss'.

At this point in time, the only matches locked in for the big event are still HHH vs. Orton, Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy, and Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker. WWE wants obviously Rourke to face Jericho, but is trying to secure Hogan as a replacement opponent for Y2J should Rourke decline.

The coming days will be interesting, with more solid plans for WrestleMania 25 being put in place.

Source: WNZ

I don't want to see Jericho vs Rourke or Jericho vs Hogan.

daGreats

I agree. It's a total waste of Jericho's talent to have him wrestle one of these two stiffs.

honestly i think jericho vs. rourke would be sooooo much more entertaining than jericho vs. hogan

hogan is a washed up old steriod abuser who is a little too obsessed with his daughter