Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

Bourne To Talk: Evan Bourne Dishes The Dirt On His Finisher & Plans When He Returns

The April 2009 issue of WWE Magazine has been sent out to subscribers and will appear on newsstands soon. In the latest issue they have a new interview online with Evan Bourne in which provides two interesting comments. One comment, Bourne hints that WWE plans to resume his feud with Mike Knox (something I had heard when he was originally injured) despite speaking in-character and how he was never told the Shooting Star Press was banned from WWE and when he started doing it, he was encouraged to continue. Below are the comments:

WWE Magazine: Other than polishing your Slammy Award for Best Finisher, how did you occupy your time while recovering from last October's injury?

Evan Bourne: That's a huge issue, because I don't even have my Slammy Award. Mike Knox walked off with it. You don't touch another man's girl, and you don't take his Slammy Award. All my friends have asked me, “Where's the Slammy? How come it's not on your mantel?” So not only do I hate Mike Knox, but so do all my friends and family. He crossed the line. Beating him up will be a top priority when I return.

WWE Magazine: How the heck did you convince the WWE brass to allow you to perform the once-banned move [referring to the Shooting Star Press]?

Evan Bourne: Honestly, when I signed my contract with WWE, there was no mention that the move was banned. I did the maneuver all over Japan, so when I got to WWE, I wanted to use it. It's my specialty. Once I showed them how I perform it, I was encouraged to use it.

Source: WNW

I glad they let him use the move he does it so perfectly

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

having never seen him do the move, I will say with complete certainty that I am sure Brocks shooting star press was better. Nothing can compare to a 260lb man landing on his head from the other side of the ring.

I am glad WWE let hime use the Shooting Star Press, he executes it perfectly every single time!

very nice to hear thanks for the read Eel
    EYES OF THE INSANE