Finally revealed the movie poster of John Cena's upcoming movie, The Marine. Cena's character in the movie is called John Titan. The movie is scheduled to be released in October.

# Jason McDaniels sent in the following encounter in regards to meeting Randy Orton on Wednesday ... Well first off my name's Jason and I've been getting my headlines from Lords of Pain for a few years now...good stuff. The reason I write to you today is because of someone I met just today and that is Randy Orton. Now I've noticed that as rumors have it, Orton can be unprofessional in the backstage area as a result of his attitude. I didn't think much of it until I got the chance to meet him. I work at a mall in the St. Louis area and it just so happens Randy Orton was in the mall this particular evening. I've always been a big fan of Orton's so I approached him and a female companion of his. After shaking his hand I explained to him that I was a big fan and asked him, if it wasn't too much trouble, if he could stop by my store on his way out to sign an autograph. He said yes and verified which store I worked at so I thanked him and returned to work. A half hour later the mall was closed and no sign of Randy. I waited another half hour, thinking maybe he was gonna come...and the ass still didn't stop by. Now maybe I'm blowing this out of proportion, but how can a superstar say he'll sign an autograph for a fan and then never stop by to do it?! I was right on his way out of the mall! And it's not like he was being swarmed by people bugging him so I figured he'd have no problem giving an autograph. Anyway...if this seems like no big deal to you guys then fine, but in my opinion I think it should be known that Orton really is the arrogant prick rumored to be.

# A Smackdown brand house show that was set to take place in Mankato, MN on 7/10 has been cancelled. The show was likely cancelled due to a lack of ticket sales.

partial source: Wrestling Observer