Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

MITB Plugged - Details

WWE has a new article on their official website plugging the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 25. The article features quotes from CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, and Shelton Benjamin as seen in the full article below:

On The Grandest Stage of Them All — the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania — eight relentless competitors will go head-to-head in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, risking life and limb as they attempt to climb the 20-foot ladder and seize their opportunity at ultimate glory. The stakes could not be higher, as the outcome of this contest will simply come down to who wants it most.

So how do some of these Superstars feel about being involved in such an unpredictable battle?

“Being involved in such a high-profile match at WrestleMania, and later cashing the spoils of that match for a World Heavyweight Championship run, was nothing short of amazing for me,” CM Punk fondly recalled of his Money in the Bank victory at WrestleMania XXIV. “You really can’t ignore what a dangerous match this is. After all, eight competitors are trying to scramble for the same thing. It’s almost a title in itself. But to stand high on top of that ladder, holding that briefcase in your hand, is definitely worth the risk.”

Although some Superstars have returned to reach down into the lion’s mouth in hopes of once more pulling out gold, other Superstars are facing the mighty beast for the very first time.

“I’m not that worried about the danger,” said an excited Kofi Kingston in reference to his first appearance in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. “I don’t think I’ll feel that much of the pain involved, because I truly am on Cloud Nine about the whole thing. When it’s all said and done, I’m sure the pain will set in. But I plan to go all-out and ignore those particular thoughts.”

And what of the Mark Henry factor? At more than 400 pounds, The World’s Strongest Man is one of the largest Superstars to ever compete in this type of match. Will his nearly inhuman strength allow him to dominate the other seven combatants? Or could his tremendous size actually hurt his chances at success?

“As far as the ladder goes, if I have everybody down, climbing the ladder will be a simple task,” predicted the ultra-confident Henry. “I suppose there’s always some concern that someone will only appear to be down, and once I’m up [on the ladder], try to push me off. I will just have to make sure that I am at the top of my game so that doesn’t happen.”

While some new "Bankers" are counting on their sheer power to carry them into the "promised land," Money in the Bank veteran Shelton Benjamin has already learned the dance, and simply wants to get back to the stage to execute his moves. The Gold Standard has competed in more Money in the Bank Ladder Matches at WrestleMania than any other Superstar, and has been responsible for some of the most unbelievable moments in those matches. At the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania, what will the former United States Champion do with his lofty experience?

“Ever since I qualified for Money in the Bank, people have been asking me, ‘Shelton, what are you going to do to top your last three Money in the Bank appearances?’ And the more I think about it, there is only one thing I can do to top what I have already done: Win.”

Whomever comes through the fire with the coveted Money in the Bank briefcase in their lucky hands will control the very winds of championship fate for the next 365 days. The roar of the warrior calls, and at WrestleMania, eight Superstars will forgo every consequence, charging full force at each other as they attempt to take their place in the annals of greatness.

Source: WWE.COM

its the match that steals the show so I hope they give it some attention

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane