Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

John Cena Wants To Work With 50 Cent: 'Hit Me Up!'

'12 Rounds' star says he's 'still trying to keep in touch with the hip-hop.'

By Shaheem Reid, with additional reporting by Josh Horowitz

Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena said he's listening to a lot of vintage country music these days, from Willie Nelson to Waylon Jennings, but he's still heavily into hip-hop. On Wednesday in New York, he was in Cold Stone Creamery, freestyling and telling MTV News about a few rap collaborations he has coming up even while he was touting his new action flick from "Cliffhanger" director Renny Harlin, "12 Rounds.".

"Still trying to keep in touch with the hip-hop," said Cena, who will be trying to get his belt back at a World Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match on Sunday at "WrestleMania XXV" against Edge and the Big Show. "I did a song with Snoop. I'm about to do something with Rick Ross. Doing some stuff with [Tha] Trademarc — he helped me do my solo project, so I'm returning the favor there. Freddie Foxxx [a.k.a.] Bumpy Knuckles, who did our track "Bad Bad Man," which is featured on Seth Rogen's new trailer [for] 'Observe and Report.' [Seth] kinda hooked it up. A good look for us there. I'm doing some stuff with him. And I'm kinda on call. I did some stuff for Back40 Records, which is an independent label owned by Carl Edwards, NASCAR driver. ... I'm getting in where I fit in."

Cena said his busy schedule as a wrestler and actor doesn't afford him much time to focus on a follow-up to his 2005 rap debut, You Can't See Me. However, he does want to work with the G-Unit on some things.

"There was awhile where it was cool to beef with everybody," Cena said of the 50 Cent vs. Rick Ross feud. "I think that stuff has died down. So I don't know the legitimacy of this beef. And 50, if you're out there listening, I love

MTV

haha interesting

lol wow thanks for the post Ryan
    EYES OF THE INSANE