Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Mickie Interview - Inside

The Houston Chronicle features an interview with Mickie James today to promote Wrestlemania XXVl.

When discussing her schedule on the road, she noted, ""My typical day is very regimented. I drive from town to town if I can. I'm a night driver. I will drive the 200 or 300 miles to the next city. So I don't get to bed until 3 or 4 a.m. most nights. Then I get up at 11 a.m, checkout time. I go to a Starbucks, because I'm addicted to their coffee. Then I find a local gym and do my workout."

James also discusses maintaining her figure, injuries (she's got nagging knee issues and recently sprained an ankle), beauty products she uses, and more, including why she would want to be in the business.

"Because I truly love what I do. The moment I stepped in the ring the first time, I loved it. I can't imagine doing anything else. Very rarely do people get a chance to touch so many people's lives like we do. That makes me feel so good. I get chill bumps every time. So what if I don't get to eat pizza or chicken wings or my favorite cheese fries? It's worth it."

-PWIS

thanks for the post John
    EYES OF THE INSANE