Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is actually great. I can't waite to see the imp[act Wallace makes in Chicago.

Ya he should have a pretty big imapct and their defense just skurocketed

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog"

LT

Quote Originally Posted by babybulls
    Yaa i am happy he came to the bulls hey quick question is everybody up there shcoked after he left or is it just like old news?:dunno:
    Kinda goes both ways Baby.

To me, it really wasn't a shock. Pistons were slowly moving from a defensive minded team to an offensive. And even worse, whatever offense they had in for Ben was slowly fading away. I thought maybe he would come back to Detroit even though the money might have not been there, but just because Detroit was the place where he has the most success in his career.

I do know that some of the sports writers and some Pistons players themselves were totally shocked. They thought trading away Milicic and Arroyo to free up a little more cap space was just what the Pistons needed to do in order to resign Ben. Then they were just in disbelief that money got the better of him and he bolted to a division rival in Chicago.

But like I said before, if Ben went anywhere I was glad it was Chicago. I used to like the Bulls back in the Jordan-Pippen era and then fell away once Damon Stoudamire came into the league (my fav player). Then actually picked a team in the Pistons (homestate) since they were shipping off the guys they were trying to build around in previous years (Grant Hill and Jerry Stackhouse) and slowly were becoming a good team once again.

Also, on a side note, Ben Wallace Pistons jerseys are now on sale here in Michigan at all Champs Sports and Foot Locker. Regular price-$75, Sale price-$40

Quote Originally Posted by digitalv
    Kinda goes both ways Baby.

To me, it really wasn't a shock. Pistons were slowly moving from a defensive minded team to an offensive. And even worse, whatever offense they had in for Ben was slowly fading away. I thought maybe he would come back to Detroit even though the money might have not been there, but just because Detroit was the place where he has the most success in his career.

I do know that some of the sports writers and some Pistons players themselves were totally shocked. They thought trading away Milicic and Arroyo to free up a little more cap space was just what the Pistons needed to do in order to resign Ben. Then they were just in disbelief that money got the better of him and he bolted to a division rival in Chicago.

But like I said before, if Ben went anywhere I was glad it was Chicago. I used to like the Bulls back in the Jordan-Pippen era and then fell away once Damon Stoudamire came into the league (my fav player). Then actually picked a team in the Pistons (homestate) since they were shipping off the guys they were trying to build around in previous years (Grant Hill and Jerry Stackhouse) and slowly were becoming a good team once again.

Also, on a side note, Ben Wallace Pistons jerseys are now on sale here in Michigan at all Champs Sports and Foot Locker. Regular price-$75, Sale price-$40

Really, i talked to some of my cuzins in detroit and they are furiuos they were like the heart and soul of the pistons are gone, i will still root for the pistons cuz i have always liked them(of course when they arent playing the bulls!!!), but the last thing was hilariuos lol i cant wait till the jersey comes out over here he was always one of my current favorite players behind the one and only Dwayne Wade.

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog"

LT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12