Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default News & Notes From SHIMMER DVD Tapings

Source: PWInsider.com

I just got back from the SHIMMER Volume 23 and 24 DVD taping and after party, and I want to pass along a few notables from the show.

MsChif defeated Serena Deeb in the main event of Volume 23. Afterward, she was attacked by Sara Del Rey and Amazing Kong, who appeared to have formed an alliance. She was saved by her friend and occasional partner, Cheerleader Melissa. This led to the two teams facing off in the main event of Volume 24, with an added twist of the winners receiving a tag team championship match on Volume 25. Del Rey and Kong won, pinning MsChif, her first lost in SHIMMER since winning the title. The two, along with Wesna Busic, who had turned heel earlier, then destroyed Melissa and MsChif.

Ashley Lane and Nevaeh defeated Rain and Jetta in a 2/3 falls match to retain the tag team championship. This saw the return of Lacey as the manager of the International Home Wrecking Crew.

And later....

I just got back from the after party for the second night of SHIMMER: Women's Athletes. Volumes 25 and 26 were taped, and here are the main notables.

MsChif is still the SHIMMER Champion, having successful championship defenses against Wesna Busic and LuFisto. Both were your standard title matches, as they were very good, leaning toward great. When Volume 26 comes out, you need to see the backstage segment that set up it's title match, as it was laugh-out-loud hysterical.

We have new SHIMMER Tag Team Champions. To start off, Ashley Lane and Nevaeh retained against Sara Del Rey and Amazing Kong in Volulme 25 after the challengers got themselves disqualified. However, they would go on to lose to the Canadian Ninjas, Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews, in Volume 26.

Madison Eagles was unable to compete today. Her regular tag team partner, Jessie McKay, took her place against Cheerleader Melissa in Volume 25, having a surprisingly good match.

I'd say the match of the night will end up being from Volume 26, where Melissa defeated Busic in a "Knockout or Submission only" match.

Attendance was about the same as yesterday.

For now, this is the last scheduled SHIMMER taping. The series will resume once the finances are there to run the usual top quality shows, so if you'd like to see them run again, be sure to buy the DVDs as they come out.
    Upside Down means I'm better than you
    :paj::mod:
    Disclaimer: Had to blow Admins for Upside Down.
    I'm not a troll...I just play one on the Internet.

wow thanks for this
    EYES OF THE INSANE