Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Superstars in Kenilworth, NJ this Friday With Former TV Wrestling Stars

National Wrestling Superstars Returns To Kenilworth, NJ This Friday 5/15 With WWE & ECW Alumni Snitsky & Balls Mahoney & The Zombie, Danny Demanto And More

Pro wrestling returns once again to the Kenilworth, NJ area, as the Kenilworth Veterans Center at 33 South 21st Street (just off The Boulevard, seconds from the Parkway) sponsors an evening of National Wrestling Superstars all-star action this coming Friday night May 15th at 7:45pm. NWS, the nation's leader in family-friendly pro wrestling entertainment, has made the Vets Center a frequent stop as they criss-cross the tri-state area, and the Kenilworth fans know they are always in for a good time when NWS comes to town.

And a good time will indeed be had by all, as they watch a pair of TV legends, in ECW original John "Balls" Mahoney and recent WWE RAW star Snitsky, go at it in the main event in a "Loser Gets Put Through A Door" Match. This spectacle absolutely has to be seen to be believed.

Also in the category of things which must be seen to be believed, another ECW original, The Zombie, will face one of north Jersey's most dangerous wrestlers, "The Cold-Hearted Playa" Danny Demanto, and the loser of that match will end up doing far worse than going through a door... they must go through with kissing the posterior of the winner.

And if that weren't enough already, this Friday the Kenilworth fans will get their first glimpse of the massive and devastating tag-team known as The Nigerian Nightmares. This pair of 300-plus-pounders, along with their manager "Voodoo Woman" Black Sheda, have steamrolled over all of their NWS opposition to date and have no plans to stop anytime soon. Other local pro mat standouts scheduled to appear include The Illegal Outer Space Alien, cruiserweight high-flier Jumping Joey Janella, and a rare appearance by journeyman Jumbo Joe Gunns.

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow thanks for the post Kellie
    EYES OF THE INSANE