Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
^^ Ehh... CM stands for Chicago Made....

I don't think Punk is World Title material. He is a great wrestler, but I can't see he hold the strap for long.
Actually, it originally stood for Chick Magnet, as he was in a stable called that with another CM in the indies. He's said different answers over the years (including Champtionship Material, and more recently Chicago Made), but there really isn't a correct answer. It changes.

I think he is the perfect candidate for a nice, long title run, and I really do think they can build the brand on him, maybe even all of the WWE. He can make wrestling "cool" again if they let him have a chance and try to bring back some of the lost viewers.

In a perfect world, Punk, regardless of heel or face, will be made to look strong in a long title reign, to Wrestlemania 26. Jeff will lose in a triple threat rematch and not sign with the company again, taking a break, but not having a one-on-one with Punk. Then, Jeff will make a suprise comeback at the Royal Rumble, winning it all and announcing that he signed a new deal, leading to a fued between Punk and Jeff for their first REAL one-on-one fight for the title at the big show (by this time, Punk would have to be heel, with the emphasis on the clean life vs Jeff's mistakes).