Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Well, you're talking to the biggest Foley fan in the world. So I don't think Foley having the TNA strap is bad at all.

If you have watched TNA in the last couple of months, they have booked many Mark Out matches.

I enjoyed that Dreamer won, alltough the match could be a bit more extreme.

The Walls Of Jericho Darth Fozzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Well, you're talking to the biggest Foley fan in the world. So I don't think Foley having the TNA strap is bad at all.

If you have watched TNA in the last couple of months, they have booked many Mark Out matches.

I enjoyed that Dreamer won, alltough the match could be a bit more extreme.
    If you have watched TNA the last couple of months you will see that they are recycling has-beens and make bad Champion decisions. Only reason to watch TNA is AJ Styles, Daniels and Motor City Machine Guns not the old guys who are worse than Triple H.

|LOW Grand Slam Champion - Chris Jeracho|
    Titles Holding:
    Grand Slam Champion
    Triple Crown Champion

Titles Held:
    LOW Undisputed Championship
    LOW World Tag Team Championship (w/PAJ)
    Intercontinental Championship
    United States Championship
    X Factor Championship
    2010 Texas Massacre Match Winner
    2008 King Of The Ring

first off haha jericho won and holy shit dreamer is still wrestling well good 4 him. too bad the title means nothing anymore. wow cena winning a submission match against a 400 plus guy did not see that coming and wtf how could they give cm punk the belt again well i guess it was that or pray 2 god jeff stays. and one more why would u give batista a title so the kids could say a retart won anyway congrat 2 jericho, kofi, cena and santina u hot bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Fozzy View Post
    If you have watched TNA the last couple of months you will see that they are recycling has-beens and make bad Champion decisions. Only reason to watch TNA is AJ Styles, Daniels and Motor City Machine Guns not the old guys who are worse than Triple H.
    You forgot Angle. But You're right. Those you mentioned are all great guys. And compared to the WWE roster, I think they are used pretty good.
    Not to mention Team 3D. You can say what you want, but they have held Tag Team Titles 22 times!

And I don't think Trips is bad, He's just bulding up an ego, and that's a shame.

good thing i did buy the ppv i thought it would be good with the extreme rulez thing but i guess i was wrong poor rey lost his mask and his title but thats jericho 4 u one of the greatest heels.

I'd like to point out an amazing little tidbit I noticed rewatching the fight. In the video package before the Ladder match, two of the voice overs go as follows:

Edge: "Jeff Hardy is not Championship Material.
    Jeff Hardy: "...I beat a Punk..."

Back to back lines. I found that quite funny, as CM Punk has claimed that CM stands for Championship Material in the past. A little tongue in cheek spoiler from WWE in the montage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^ Ehh... CM stands for Chicago Made....

I don't think Punk is World Title material. He is a great wrestler, but I can't see he hold the strap for long.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

I hope that Punk keeps it long this time. They are making him look strong and hope it continues. Hardys contract issues meant he may not win. Dreamer and Kofi I had predicted right. Batista was a shocker but he's injured now so lets see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Ehh... CM stands for Chicago Made....

I don't think Punk is World Title material. He is a great wrestler, but I can't see he hold the strap for long.
    Actually, it originally stood for Chick Magnet, as he was in a stable called that with another CM in the indies. He's said different answers over the years (including Champtionship Material, and more recently Chicago Made), but there really isn't a correct answer. It changes.

I think he is the perfect candidate for a nice, long title run, and I really do think they can build the brand on him, maybe even all of the WWE. He can make wrestling "cool" again if they let him have a chance and try to bring back some of the lost viewers.

In a perfect world, Punk, regardless of heel or face, will be made to look strong in a long title reign, to Wrestlemania 26. Jeff will lose in a triple threat rematch and not sign with the company again, taking a break, but not having a one-on-one with Punk. Then, Jeff will make a suprise comeback at the Royal Rumble, winning it all and announcing that he signed a new deal, leading to a fued between Punk and Jeff for their first REAL one-on-one fight for the title at the big show (by this time, Punk would have to be heel, with the emphasis on the clean life vs Jeff's mistakes).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mid-carder Before The Beginning's Avatar

Best Match(es): Easily the Ladder Match, then ECW

Seriously though, Hardy and Edge gave everything they had and then Punk screws him over, yeah yeah, I know hes allowed to, but that was lame imo.
    Hardy/Edge, wow, they really put on a show.

A 7-8 minute match for the title between Orton/Batista, not cool, glad Batista won though
    Last edited by Before The Beginning; 06-09-2009 at 07:39 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567