Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default July 16th Newswire

July 16th: TODAY ONLY...Save 30% Off Your Next Order at ROHWrestling.com. Sale is valid until 11:00 PM EST tonight. For complete details and the sale code click here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=2905.

July 16th: This week's episode of "Ring of Honor Wrestling" on HDNet features a tremendous six man tag team main event featuring ROH World Tag Team Champions The American Wolves & Chris Hero with Shane Hagadorn against Kevin Steen, El Generico, & KENTA. Other bouts include The Young Bucks vs. Silas Young & Bobby Fish and Delirious vs. Brodie Lee. We'll also hear from Jimmy Jacobs. For more information please visit: http://www.hd.net/ringofhonor.html.

July 16th: Ring of Honor World Champion Austin Aries has heard the clamoring by fans for him to face Kenny Omega on Night Two of Death Before Dishonor VII. He’s heard the call for him to put the ROH World Title on the line against the charismatic Canadian in front of his countrymen. But the ‘wants’ of the fans haven’t translated into a ‘need’ for A Double. Aries said, “Let me get this straight, I have three title defenses the first night (of DBDVIII), and now the famously fickle fans want another one? Well, I’m glad they see that none of the three men I’m facing on Friday can beat me, but yet, they somehow think Kenny Omega has a shot?” The champ went on to say, “Oh, I get it, Omega holds a victory over me. Well, I’ve beaten him too! So, how does that equal a title shot? Look, I don’t jump for anyone and I’m not going to right now just because the ‘fans’ all of a sudden WANT something. I’m on my clock, not theirs. I answer to me, not them. After all, I’m the “MV3” and the only two-time ROH Champion in history. The fans want Omega to get a chance at becoming a star? Well, they can wait. If I feel like it, maybe I’ll give him that chance. But remember, I’m not A star. I’m THE star.” More on this as it develops.

July 16th: After another impressive set of appearances, ROH is happy to announce that both “Skullkrusher” Rasche Brown has been added to the September 18th event in Dayton and the September 19th event in Chicago.

July 16th: Are you one of the 4,100 plus fans of ROH on Twitter? If not, go online and log onto www.twitter.com/rohonhdnet and become a fan! Check out the details today of how you can win a pair of tickets to the August 1st Affliction Event, courtesy of HDNet! While you’re at it, feel free to hook up with Ring of Honor on Facebook as well at www.facebook.com/ringofhonor! Get all of your ROH news up to the minute!

July 16th: Frankie the Mobster came very close to toppling “That Young Knockout Kid” Chris Hero when Ring of Honor rolled through Montreal in April. ROH officials were impressed with Frankie’s performances, but his going isn’t getting any easier. Signed for Toronto on July 24th, Frankie will oppose D-Lo Brown. D-Lo has come into his own as of late in ROH, with several impressive bouts under his belt. “I told ROH to beware of the Brown. And I’ve gone out there and shown what I’m all about. In Toronto it continues, and it’s sad really, because it looks like I’m gonna have to shut down the promising ROH career of Frankie the Mobster before it even has a chance to begin. What can Brown do to you? In Toronto, Frankie the Mobster will find out.”

July 16th: Also signed for ROH’s next tour through the Midwest on 9/18 in Dayton and 9/19 in Chi-Town: ROH World Champion Austin Aries, Silas Young, Chris Hero with Shane Hagadorn (9/18 only), ROH World Tag Team Champions- The American Wolves, and Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana. More names will be announced as we move forward.

[Today 08:48 PM] Crossfire: pimping aint easy but its necessary, but Josh is chasing hoes like Tom chases Jerry

thanks for the post J-man
    EYES OF THE INSANE