Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default More TNA News: Sting, iMPACT!, Raven's Status, More News

TNA star Cassidy Riley has added a few autographed TNA items for auction up on eBAY.com. All of the proceeds will be going to his Aunt and Uncle who lost a lot in Hurricane Katrina. The proceeds will also go to other victims as well. To view the items up for auction, click here.

The 1/16 Monday replay of TNA iMPACT! drew a final 0.9 cable rating with a 2.6 share. This marks the first time ever that the replay of iMPACT! has scored a higher rating than the original airing on Saturday. The 1/14 show drew a 0.8 rating. This 0.9 rating is the highest rating TNA has ever scored on a Monday and marks the third time the show has hit that number. It should be noted that the replay was helped by a big lead-in from the UFC special that aired before TNA, which scored a 1.7 cable rating with a 3 share.

TNA has posted a new "behind the scenes" video clip of Sting's entrance at the Final Resolution PPV this past Sunday night in Orlando, FL. To view the video clip, click here and click the link for the video on the right side.

Speaking of Sting, TNA is advertising his debut on iMPACT! this Saturday. Only thing is, his appearance took place at the second TV taping this past Tuesday night scheduled to air on January 21. Without spoiling anything, TNA did plug his appearance as taking place "next week" during the final segment of the first taping that will air on Saturday.

Raven was not backstage at the TNA iMPACT! tapings last night in Orlando, FL at Universal Studios in order to sell the current storyline that he is "gone" from TNA following the Final Resolution PPV.
    News Derived From: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

WM 22 = Best PPV of 2006 Straight Edge's Avatar

When Raven does eventually come back to TNA, hopefully he won't be quite fat like he was for the last few week's before Final Resolution, he needs to lose the pounds and start working out some more because I would expect TNA has big plans for Raven's return

I cant wait to see how these storylines play out I have been steering clear of spoilers just not to ruin it and making wrestling at least tna fun again.

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

Yea i cant wait to see how the Jackie/Jarrett/Raven story unfolds it should be great

Jobber

My jaw hit the floor when I seen him lose to Waltman! But he'll be back. Raven rocks (childish statement, but true!).

Raven, eh, TNA is in diar straights almost now with Sting "gone" but they need to get some entertainment but a new time slot will definitley increase there ratings and make a good competition for the WWE.

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

I hope Raven comes back as the 'slacker' the gimmick he used in ECW. That's when he was at his best. And I hope he loses the skirt (it's only a kilt if a Scotsman or an irishman wears it.)