Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default July 28th Newswire

July 28th: Ring of Honor is honored to send out the biggest THANK YOU we can muster to the great people of Toronto! Death Before Dishonor VII was a huge success, and credit goes to the fans that made it all worthwhile! To the over 2,000 fans who rolled through the Ted Reeve Arena and made it THE place to be last Friday and Saturday nights – we can’t wait to do it again! Ring of Honor returns to the Toronto area when we invade Mississauga at the International Centre on Saturday, November 14th! This is a spectacular location, minutes from Pearson International Airport in Toronto, and accessible by all forms of transit. Don’t miss out when ROH returns to Canada, tickets are on sale now at www.rohwrestling.com!

July 28th: In case you happened to miss the big news of yesterday (http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=2922), ROH on HDNet is moving to Monday nights starting on August 17th! Spread the word and add Ring of Honor to your Monday night wrestling fix! For more info on ROH and HDNet, please visit http://hd.net/ringofhonor.html.

July 28th: Ring of Honor was pleased to welcome several special guests over the weekend, highlighted of course by Bret Hart, Ric Flair, and the incomparable Lance Storm, but in addition, several media outlets made their way into the Ted Reeve to cover Death Before Dishonor VII. We’d like to extend our gratitude to gentlemen like Mike Crisolago, Jason Clevett, Kenai Andrews, and Greg Oliver, all of whom were gracious in their time and effort. Please follow the links to check out their takes on DBDVII.

Ring of Honor: ‘The way wrestling should be’
    Time flies for ROH champ Austin Aries
    Aries backs up trash talk in Toronto
    Storm gets emotional after ROH loss to Hero

July 28th: Nigel McGuinness suffered a moderate neck stinger on Friday night after the World Title Four Corner Survival match and was taken to the hospital. X-rays and other tests came back negative, and he was held off of Saturday’s event as a precaution. McGuinness is not expected to miss extended time. He did share some poignant words with ROH camera crews on Saturday during the event, and we will bring those to you in an upcoming Video Wire.

July 28th: The ROH Tag Team Division has never been hotter, and an example of that took place on Saturday night in Toronto as the Super Smash brothers scored the upset of their careers, upending Kevin Steen and El Generico! Steen and Generico were upset at the loss, but gave credit to the SSB for their victory. Things broke down backstage for Steen and Generico during a taping of “The Art of Pro Wrestling” with Colt Cabana, as there was a verbal altercation with an old foe. Footage of this will be made available during the next ROH Video Wire.

July 28th: Davey Richards was able to outlast 5 other competitors to in the inaugural Toronto Gauntlet and secure a shot at the ROH World Title in the future. “Time keeps on ticking,” said Richards. “And when that tick-tock stops, the clock strikes. And so will I.” ROH officials did not offer a timetable for Davey’s shot the World Title. More on this as it develops.

July 28th: Get ready Boston; the “Hitman” is coming! Just announced yesterday, Bret Hart has been added to the September 15th event in Beantown! For more info, check out http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=2923. We will have additional talent and match announcements forthcoming.

July 28th: “That Young Knockout Kid” Chris Hero was able to defeat Lance Storm on Saturday night, but some would say it that victory doesn’t come without the help of his trusted green elbow pad. “I told the world,” said Hero. “I told them all that I keep on coming. I’m all day. Now Lance Storm knows. He knows the hype is anything but. I’m real. I’m all day. KENTA, you are next, my friend. You are next.” KENTA and Hero will face off when ROH and HDNet return to Philadelphia on August 14th and 15th! Get your tickets now!

July 28th: Our Christmas In July Sale is up and running at ROHWrestling.com. You can now save 35% Off Your Next Order. Get a big discount on DVD's, live event tickets, apparel, & more. For complete details along with the discount code click here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=2920.

July 28th: We’ll be back next time with more fallout from DBDVII, as well as more matches for the upcoming ROH on HDNet National Television Tapings!

[Today 08:48 PM] Crossfire: pimping aint easy but its necessary, but Josh is chasing hoes like Tom chases Jerry

thanks for this J-man
    EYES OF THE INSANE