Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default ROH Newswire 8/11

August 11th: The latest edition of the ROH Videowire went live yesterday at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_B9fnbdMkM. Check it out for exclusive interviews with Davey Richards and Kenny Omega, a sneak peak at “A Cut Above” – now available at rohwrestling.com, plus words from Sonjay Dutt. Also, Chris Hero has stern words for KENTA, and Delirious is trained in Judo!

August 11th: In case you missed it, ROH on HDNet is moving to Monday! Starting August 17th, you can add Ring of Honor to your Monday Night Wrestling schedule. Don’t miss this as PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING returns to Monday night! Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XONIUD_0Ea4 for an incredible video commemorating ROH’s move into prime time. Special thanks to ThatWrestlingShow for all of his hard work! Don’t get HDNet? Call your cable provider today and tell them you want to see Ring of Honor on HDNet!

August 11th: As announced yesterday on the main page in a story by Holden McNeil (http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=2939), the biggest rivalry on HDNet comes to Chicago as Bryan Danielson and Tyler Black will meet one-on-one on September 19th. Tyler got the duke in their last encounter, back on May 30th in Philadelphia (aired on HDNet on July 25). With nearly three months to think about the loss, Bryan Danielson is ready to take on Black once again. “I always said one day Tyler would be better than me,” said Dragon. “And on that day he was. But I don’t think Tyler believes he’s better than I am and a lot has happened to him since that show was taped. And we’ll see what effect all of that has had on the 19th in Chicago.”

August 11th: It could be argued that Austin Aries stole a victory from Petey Williams when ROH last rolled through Detroit, and now Williams has reacted – challenging Aries to face him like a man. “I had that match won,” said Petey. “I was this close to earning a title match, and he stole it. If Aries is any kind of20man, any kind of champion, he’ll give me a match. He’s knows I can beat him.” Aries, quick with that gift of gab, responded, “Petey Williams hasn’t done anything in ROH to put himself in a position to face me. Sure, if he’d won that scramble in Detroit, he would have. But he didn’t. And the circumstances surrounding it…are HIS problem. I’m A Double, perhaps the greatest that ever lived, and I did what needed to be done. That’s what the great ones do. But I’ll throw Petey a bone because I’m a generous man. Tell Petey to bring a partner to Dayton, and me and “Addicted to Love” will feel him out.” Williams has accepted Aries’ proposal, and it will be Austin Aries & Rhett Titus vs. Petey Williams and a partner of his choosing on September 18th in Dayton, OH! Williams has also petitioned ROH officials for a singles match against A Double, and we will have more on this as it develops.

August 11th: Also signed for Dayton on September 18th is a match that needs no hype. “That Young Knockout Kid” Chris Hero has been on a tear since returning from a very successful tour of Japan for Pro Wrestling NOAH. But in Dayton on the 18th he faces a huge test. That test is Bryan Danielson. Tickets are on sale now!

August 11th: Signed for Chicago on September 19th is another match straight from ROH’s stellar tag team division as Matt and Nick Jackson – The Young Bucks – will continue to try and take ROH by storm. These brothers have captivated the wrestling world with their athleticism but on 9/19 they’ll face sheer brutality. That comes in the form of Jon Davis and Kory Chavis – the Dark City Fight Club. The DCFC is looking to once again cement their place in ROH, and a victory over the Bucks will do just that. Come see the future tag team stars of ROH in Chicago. It’s the Young Bucks versus the DCFC on 9/19!

August 11th: Would you be interested in a Ring of Honor Video-on-Demand Service? Give us your feedback at www.twitter.com/rohonhdnet, www.facebook.com/ringofhonor, or at www.myspace.com/ringofhonor. Let us know what you’d like to see!

August 11th: You can now watch Chris Hero vs. Frankie The Mobster from "The Hunt Begins" in Montreal, Quebec on 4/17/09. The match is posted at http://www.you-tube.com/watch?v=vYmrTYarORY. Look for additional matches to be released in the near future on Ring of Honor's You Tube Channel.

August 11th: Don't miss your final opportunity to "Take 20% Off Your Next Order" at ROHWrestling.com. For complete details along with the discount code click here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=2215. Sale ends Wednesday at noon EST.

[Today 08:48 PM] Crossfire: pimping aint easy but its necessary, but Josh is chasing hoes like Tom chases Jerry

thanks for the post J_man
    EYES OF THE INSANE