I consider The WWE Universe as a part of my family. This week the world lost three people whom all loved the wrestling industry. Mike Follis, B.J. Race and Captain Lou Albano.

Mike Follis was an ECW Original. Mike was part of the infamous Atlas security. In life when you can say someone has your back, you consider that person a freind. Mike had everyones back and many times protected the ECW wrestlers as well as the fans. I have been in actual brawls and riots(mainly because of the Dudley Boys) and Mike was always making sure everyone got out in one piece. Mike was in ECW, the new ECW and TNA. He is a great, tough guy and will be missed.

B.J. Race is the wife of WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race. I had many dealings with Harley and his wife when I worked behind the scenes in WWE. I would speak to Harley tell him what I needed and he said he would take care of it and then pass the phone to his wife. B.J would handle everything and was a true profesional. Whenever I would see them she would always greet me with a big smile and hug. The saying of behind every great man is a great women and I think that holds true of B.J.

Captain Lou Albano was the manager of the very first wrestling match I ever saw. Bulldog Brower vs Bob Backlund. I truly hated Lou Albano for many years, hence as a bad guy manager he did his job. I have many memories of Lou always interfering in matches, bleeding and doing interviews for his men and what they were gonna do to my heroes. Lou later turned to the good side and was cheered for a long time. In the era of WWE being mainstream Lou Albano did it before everyone. Lou was in movies, records, tv shows,videos. Lou started the rock n wrestling connection which led to Wrestlemania one. I have only met him twice the first time at a movie audition and I asked him if he could be my manager and "he said not a chance kid" and I said please I want to be a wrestler so bad and he said "well go talk to that guy over there and leave me alone" I walked over and i introduced myself to WWE Hall of Famer Johnny Rodz who became my trainer. The second time I met him was with his former fan club president Paul E Dangerously. Paul intoduced me and I was so excited about telling him that I was making it in the wrestling business and he said nice to meet me and are you Italian. I said yes and he said good go get me some wine and then told very politically incorrect jokes that had an entire room of different ethnic groups roaring in laughter for the next hour. He was truly a character.

I am sorry for their families loss. I try to remember all the good times when people pass and the fond memories that they left behind. It is a constant reminder to liv life to its fullest. These three people certainly did. You all will be missed. God bless.

Thanks for reading,

Tommy Dreamer