Kevin Iole over at Yahoo Sports has some conflicting information between UFC President Dana White and Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker regarding free agent middleweight (and light heavyweight) Dan Henderson:

White said Wednesday, "I guarantee you 1,000 percent that Dan Henderson is signed by Strikeforce."

"Honestly, I got a call from Dan's management a couple of days ago telling me Dan had turned down the UFC's offer," Coker said. "I guess the UFC made an offer and put a deadline on it. They turned it down and were calling to talk to me, but I told him I have this huge fight and there's a tremendous amount going on and I couldn't really deal with it at this point."

White said he wanted to re-sign Henderson, but not at the price Henderson proposed. Henderson had been in the mix to fight UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva. White said he had no hard feelings toward Henderson.

"Dan and I have been friends and we will continue to be friends, but it just didn’t work out and he went to Strikeforce," White said.

Coker conceded he’d love to have Henderson under contract, but said White’s information is incorrect.