Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Report: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?

In an interview with Sherdog.com, TNA Wrestling star and MMA fighter says he'd strongly consider walking away from pro wrestling if he was offered an exclusive deal with Strikeforce.

"If it does come to a point where you have to choose, then I'll have to sit back and talk with my family. I want to fight," Lashley said. "TNA is at the understanding where they know my dedication with fighting. If (Strikeforce CEO Scott) Coker comes back and says you have to quit wrestling, then we'll have to cross that bridge."

TNA offered Lashley great money to work a reduced schedule and they understand that fighting is his top priority.

Lashley professional MMA record is 4-0, most recently defeating Bob Sapp on June 27th. There were reports over the summer that Strikeforce was negotiating with Bobby Lashley to fight Fedor Emelianenko at last weekend's CBS event. Lashley declined the high profile fight because he didn't think he'd have enough time to train properly, but Strikeforce is interested and can certainly use another rising star with name value in their heavyweight division.

W.I

thanks for the post Mat
    EYES OF THE INSANE

go to strike force

Oh no, what will TNA do without 'The Boss'? Jeez, I hope he does leave. He's made zero impact in TNA since his arrival other than make Scott Steiner actually look like his old self again. The Big, Bad Booty Daddy is at his best when he's pushing up on someone elses lady (haha).