Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Christy Hemme interview

The Register Citizen News interviews Christy Hemme at This Link

Playboy’s wrestler coming to town

WINSTED — Wrestling superstar and Playboy Playmate Christy Hemme will make her way to Winsted this Saturday to meet wrestling fans and admirers alike.

Launched into professional wrestling after winning the first-ever “WWE Divas” contest in 2004, Hemme spent two years with the organization before being released, and now wrestles with Total Nonstop Action wrestling, which will take her through the area this weekend. She will stop at Winsted sports memorabilia store This and That from noon to 2 p.m. on Saturday.

During an interview with the Register Citizen from her Orlando home, Hemme said appearances where she can meet fans is her favorite part of the wrestling industry.

“They get a piece of wrestling right in front of them. The fans are really diehard, and I love when i get the opportunity to bring that world into their state, their city, their town,” she said.

After breaking into the wrestling ranks, Hemme graced the cover of Playboy in April of 2005 — something which, perhaps not surprisingly, has earned her lasting fame among wrestling’s mostly male fan base.

“The guys have enjoyed it,” she laughed. “It’s definitely a great thing to add to my resume. It’s never been a negative.”

Hemme said she is always eager to great fans, who are usually surprised by her small stature (she stands just 5-3), considering the physical matches she competes in.

This will not be the first appearance by a professional wrestler at This and That, although Hemme should bring out more fans than ever before, said owner Reggie Davis.

“She is the biggest wrestling celebrity superstar that we’ve brought here,” he said. “I’m very excited.”

Larger crowds, which are still mixed — consisting of mostly children and men, but also some women — tend to turn out when women from the world of wrestling visit the area, he added.

Hemme will be at the store at 11:30 for a private signing session for her Playboy issue, to which only 50 attendees will be admitted. In order to get in, fans will have to purchase a copy of the magazine at the store, and can buy a photo of Hemme autographing it for $30. Only eight copies remained available as of Wednesday, said Davis.

Photos of Hemme will be available at the store for $10, which she will autograph for free. Fans who would like to have their photo taken with Hemme can do so for $10, and fans who bring their own item for her to sign will be charged $5.

Hemme said she usually has plenty of time to spend with her fans.

It’s really my favorite part when we get to meet the fans. I end up talking to everybody,” she said. “It’s really the highlight for me.”

This and That is located at 7 Elm St. in Winsted. Call (860) 738-7253 for more information.

registercitizen.com.