Despite coming off of an impressive second-round victory over Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou this past Saturday night at Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Rogers, Mousasi expected himself to perform better. The Strikeforce light heavyweight champion spoke with Ray Flores of FightLine.com shortly after the event, and talked about what he felt went wrong in the fight.
"I'm not very happy with the performance," Mousasi admitted. "I did some mistakes, I changed my training so it wasn't that good, and it didn't work. It actually worked against me, so I will to change those things, and try to be better in the next fight."

Mousasi is looking forward to his next challenge, and when asked if he would be open to fighting Dan Henderson (if he were to sign with Strikeforce) or the recently signed "King Mo" Muhammed Lawal, Mousasi expressed interest in fighting both.

"They're both very dangerous opponents, and very skilled fighters," he noted. "Both would be very tough and interesting fights."

Mousasi also talked about whom he'd prefer to face between Hendo and King Mo, his strategy against Sokoudjou in the first-round, fighting in Chicago and more.

F.L