Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Battlefield: Bad Company 2 PC beta starts 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2's associate producer and dedicated server of official blog updates, Gordon Van Dyke, has assured fans that the PC beta will still happen -- though later than expected. "With the huge success of the PS3 Beta we decided to drastically increase the PC Beta's capacity to insure as many people as possible could participate," Van Dyke wrote. "Unfortunately this meant we had to delay the Beta to very early next year giving us more planning time to make it happen and implement more optimizations."

The PC version of DICE's first-person, military-person shooter will boast full support for DirectX 11, a maximum of 32 active players (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions go up to 24), clans, friend lists and dedicated servers, which is that controversial thing we referenced in the previous paragraph.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will arrive on store shelves in March 2, 2010. It's the one that ups the lone-soldier-walking-towards-you ante with some helicopters, a tank and another soldier that is slightly farther away.

Credit goes to a GOD of GFX RJ

I have the Beta for this on the PS3 and its a really badass game. Even though theres only 1 map I never get bored of it i play for hours on end. This in my mind will be a must buy.

^^I wants it

Credit goes to a GOD of GFX RJ

It was easy the site i got it from may still have beta keys pm me and ill pm you back with the site all you do is put in your email and stuff and the beta key shows up on the screen you go to redeem code on the PS store type it in and download it its like 956 mb but so worth the wait.