Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Default Frank Mir Wants Brock Lesnar After Destroying Cheick Kongo At UFC 107

Source FightLine.com:
    Frank Mir looked as impressive as ever in his 8-year career defeating Cheick Kongo tonight at UFC 107. Mir noted after the fight that he is working harder than ever to get back to the top.

Mir has stepped up his weight training since losing to Brock Lesnar at UFC 100 in July. Mir walked into the UFC 100 bout at 245 lbs... he stepped into the cage tonight at 265. Mir has been clear that he's had his sights set on Lesnar since losing to him.

"I really do hope that Brock Lesnar is healthy, he's a father. I wish no ill will on him," Mir said of Lesnar's recent health issues.

"That being said, get healthy so I can redeem myself and face you," he continued. "I will hurt you and that will be the last of it."

After Mir's impressive performance tonight, he may have shot to the top of the list of contenders for Lesnar.

WI

Ring Crew

"After Mir's impressive performance tonight, he may have shot to the top of the list of contenders for Lesnar."

Considering Carwin is still scheduled to fight him, I doubt that...........