Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

im not doubting anybody but i wont believe it till i see it

cuz if its really true than that'll be fucking awesome to see the hitman back in the wwe

All I got to say is wow. I've been waiting and hoping for this day for years and now it's happening. What makes this all the better is Jan. 4th is my birthday and personally I can't think of a better present for myself this year than to see Bret back on a WWE show.

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

Exclamation Hype For Bret Hart's WWE Return To Start On RAW Monday

Credit: F4WOnline.com

Although plans often change, the early plan is for WWE to start promoting Bret Hart's return to the company this Monday night on RAW. They will presumably promote his guest hosting stint on January 4th as been heavily rumored on this site.

Vince McMahon is planned to appear in the ring and announce Hart's return to World Wrestling Entertainment.

Source: WI

Well, wasn't his return boring as hell. Wow, we got heart felt crap about Montral, I am guessing they did alot of that for the younger fans but it was still all bullshit. Hart is a hypocrite and bores me to tears now, he was great once but now ..... I myself would rather Stone Cold back for 6 months and talking about 6 months, what angle have they got to bring Hart back next week? Vince kicked him so Hart is coming back to get ummm revenge on Vince? If this is true then WWE creative have again shown their ummm brilliance in their writing ....

Ring Crew

lion u dissappoint me, haven't u elarned anything vince can twist anything into a highly anticipated story line. you of all people should know this is a slow build up for wrestlemania when its hart vs mcmahon

Quote Originally Posted by dellboy13 View Post
    lion u dissappoint me, haven't u elarned anything vince can twist anything into a highly anticipated story line. you of all people should know this is a slow build up for wrestlemania when its hart vs mcmahon
    Fair enough but I am not talking about WM, I am talking about tonight. I will be interested to see where this goes and how they continue to bring Hart back, if creative continue on their merry way, it will be shit but if they get a good story going, it will be great to watch but I just don't have faith in the WWE creative anymore.

I am already sick of hearing about the screwjob, although as I have said, tonight may have been to teach the younger fans about it and it will probably be some part of the storyline, I certainly hope they start to dismiss it more as time goes on. I really do not believe that HBK and Hart are friends in any way, there is just to much bad blood so that may make it interesting also. I notived Triple H did not talk to Bret lol people might not remember Triple H was at ringside the night of the screwjob and helped Vince get backstage, although I am not sure about any hard feelings between them.

Ring Crew

triple H hates bret, thats why he wasn't there. lion think what you want but when it comes down to it there is nothing that entertains u better than wwe. TNA is a 2nd rate business whose whole goal is to showcaes young stars, TNA is run by hypocrites and people who try to screw over the business that made them. BEFORE vince mcmahon those assholes were wrestling in VFW halls and gymnaisums

daGreats

Quote Originally Posted by dellboy13 View Post
    triple H hates bret, thats why he wasn't there.
    If you watch the documentary Wrestling With Shadows, Hunter is the one that Bret's ex-wife Julie goes off on while Bret is in the locker room punching Vince. There's no love between Bret & Hunter as you can tell if you read Brets book.
    Arguing on a message board is like running in the Special Olympics...........you might win.........but your still retarded.

Ring Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Your Olympic Hero View Post
    If you watch the documentary Wrestling With Shadows, Hunter is the one that Bret's ex-wife Julie goes off on while Bret is in the locker room punching Vince. There's no love between Bret & Hunter as you can tell if you read Brets book.
    i know thats why i said triple h hates bret

Quote Originally Posted by Your Olympic Hero View Post
    Ahhh, thanx for that. Forgot all about it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast