Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I saw the last 20 seconds of RAW (after TNA ended). The rest of the time I was glued to Spike tv. I thought it was a pretty good show overall. Quite a few gliches, quite a promo errors but hey, it was a great start.

Angle's #1 Girl Fan The Olympic Chick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    I don't understand it at all! WWE's show sucked last night, but they got a 3.3 rating. It's not fucking possible! I think Vince bribed some people.
    3.3 is an average rating for RAW. They hoped for at least a 4.0 and it didn't happen. People tune in to WWE because it is WWE and it is more well known. I'm definitely happy for TNA. They finally hit the 1.5. I hope they decide to go head-to-head on Monday again soon.

^Proof that I'm Kurt's #1 Fan! He said so himself!:tehe:

Ring Crew

i love ur like omg tna got a 2.2 yay when raw got a 5.5, WWE blew TNA out the water and raw averages a 3.3 how can TNA run monday nights

Angle's #1 Girl Fan The Olympic Chick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dellboy13 View Post
    i love ur like omg tna got a 2.2 yay when raw got a 5.5, WWE blew TNA out the water and raw averages a 3.3 how can TNA run monday nights
    Who are you talking to? Me? Try using quotes next time. Where are you getting 5.5? The show finished with a peak of 3.6. So they didn't even break a 4.0 like WWE officials expected. While TNA, only being 8 years old, being up against RAW, received their highest rating ever, a 1.5. So if going against the competition garners them more attention and ratings, why not do it again. It makes sense. So what's your problem?:punish:

^Proof that I'm Kurt's #1 Fan! He said so himself!:tehe:

Ring Crew

yaY UR HIGHEST rating ever a 1.5 wow good for you, thats not touching raws numbers at all, if anything tna's numbers are gonna go down. basically being a tna fan is like competing in the special olympics at the end of the day ur still retarded

Lets see now. TNA was on for 3 hours. RAW was on for 2 hours. RAW receives a little over 3 million more viewers that TNA. You do do the math.

Mid-carder

Quote Originally Posted by dellboy13 View Post
    at the end of the day ur still retarded
    If anybody knows that feeling it is you.

P.S. The first letter of the first word of a new sentence is capitalized. Basic writing skills FTL.

TNA put on an awesome show... I am impressed they got their highest ratings yet whilst going head to head with RAW, that is a good start for TNA.

RAW was horrendous, and I think their ratings would have beel lower, if it had not been for Vince promising to put one heck of a show on, so everyone tunes in for it, only to be disappointed, with the only highlight being to see Bret again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123