Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Darn! You know much. I'll give you 8 points. Sorry that I posted the answer on one of them LOL.

Previous questions that aint answered yet
    28. How many "Ants" are there in Chikara?
    31. What was TNA’s first Houseshow ever called?

New Questions

41. Wich wrestler are called The American Dragon?
    42. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Hammer” ?
    43. Wich female wrestler was called Nic Grimes in Wrestling Society X?
    44. What was the original name of Extreme Championship Wrestling?
    45. Who was the first wrestler to ever win a Royal Rumble Match?
    46. Wich legendary wrestler was called “Classy” ?
    47. What was the stipulation when Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio faced off in a Ladder Match at Summerslam 2005?
    48. What was the stipulation when Edge defended his WHC Title against Batista at Vengeance: Night Of Champions 2007?
    49. Wich wrestler ended Great Khali's winningstreak in WWE?
    50. On What PPV did MNM and Hardyz meet for the first time?

Creature Of The Night FFDPKnucklehead's Avatar

41. Wich wrestler are called The American Dragon? Bryan Danielson
    42. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Hammer” ? Greg Valentine
    43. Wich female wrestler was called Nic Grimes in Wrestling Society X? Sara Del Ray
    44. What was the original name of Extreme Championship Wrestling? Eastern Championship Wrestling
    45. Who was the first wrestler to ever win a Royal Rumble Match? "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
    46. Wich legendary wrestler was called “Classy” ? Freddie Blassie
    47. What was the stipulation when Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio faced off in a Ladder Match at Summerslam 2005? The winner got custody of Rey's son Dominic
    48. What was the stipulation when Edge defended his WHC Title against Batista at Vengeance: Night Of Champions 2007? Batista had to win the title or he'd never get another title shot while Edge was champion
    49. Wich wrestler ended Great Khali's winningstreak in WWE? The Undertaker on Smackdown 8/18/06 in a Last Man Standing Match
    50. On What PPV did MNM and Hardyz meet for the first time? ECW December To Dismember 2006
    :pms::benoit:

"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"

HOGAN KILLED TNA!: Copy And Paste into your sig if you agree!

^^ Sick! Sick! 10 straight points!

51. Wich celebrity has held the WCW World Heavyweight Title?
    52. Who are the only wrestler to hold the ECW Title and the WWE Title at the same time?
    53. Who is the only 2 wrestlers that entered a Royal Rumble Match as #1 and won?
    54. What Royal Rumble Match had two winners? And Who was it?
    55. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “Nature Boy” ?
    56. What is the “Freebird Rule” ?
    57. Wich wrestler is often referred to as “The Prince Of Parkland” ?
    58. What is a Hoss?
    59. Wich wrestler was a “Honorary Member” of Evolution?
    60. What is “The Outlaw Rule” ?

Previous questions that aint answered yet
    28. How many "Ants" are there in Chikara? dont watch it so a guess of 3
    31. What was TNA’s first Houseshow ever called? xplosion its a guess

New Questions

41. Wich wrestler are called The American Dragon? bryan danielson only one i can think of
    42. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Hammer” ? greg valentine think thats right
    43. Wich female wrestler was called Nic Grimes in Wrestling Society X? one of my favs sara del rey
    45. Who was the first wrestler to ever win a Royal Rumble Match? jim duggan
    46. Wich legendary wrestler was called “Classy” ? freddie “classy” blassie
    47. What was the stipulation when Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio faced off in a Ladder Match at Summerslam 2005? dominicks custody
    48. What was the stipulation when Edge defended his WHC Title against Batista at Vengeance: Night Of Champions 2007? last chance
    49. Wich wrestler ended Great Khali's winningstreak in WWE? cena i think
    50. On What PPV did MNM and Hardyz meet for the first time? december 2 dismember

51. Wich celebrity has held the WCW World Heavyweight Title? David Arquette
    52. Who are the only wrestler to hold the ECW Title and the WWE Title at the same time? Rob Van Dam
    53. Who is the only 2 wrestlers that entered a Royal Rumble Match as #1 and won? Shawn Michaels & Chris Benoit
    54. What Royal Rumble Match had two winners? And Who was it? 1994. Bret Hart & Lex Luger
    55. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “Nature Boy” ? Buddy Rogers & Ric Flair
    56. What is the “Freebird Rule” ? Any two members of a tag team or stable of more than the normal two wrestlers can defend the Tag Team Titles
    57. Wich wrestler is often referred to as “The Prince Of Parkland” ? Jack Evans
    58. What is a Hoss? A large wrestler with limited move capabilities
    59. Wich wrestler was a “Honorary Member” of Evolution? Eugene

"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"

Travicity

This is gonna cause a problem because not really fair if people arent before each other because ive just got here and people have been awake and playing it all night.
    What I thought you meant the stipulation which was a Bodyslam match and some money but whatever still sort of got it right just not the actual right answer.

21. Which female wrestler has the shortest titlereign in WWE history?
    Hmm was thinking of the women's title. But cant think of many short runs. So possibly the hardcore title? Didnt Victoria win it once or a godfather ho at 1 point? But one of the godfather's ho's i can remember him congratulating her.
    22. How many times did the Hardcore Title change owner at the Hardcore Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 2000?
    Hmm tough one I can name them but not in order so just gonna count the ones I can remember 9 or 10 I think but Hardcore won it at the end which was counted so 10.
    23. What was so special with Wrestlemania 2000?
    Hmm A McMahon in every corner and it was Foley's last match?
    24. How many Inferno matches has there been, and who participated?
    Oh man havnt watched wwe last few years. So I know One in 98/ kinda of hard anotherone in 98 or 99 and I think there was another one. One with Mvp/Kane, So A guess. MVP/KANE/UNDERTAKER/Hhh? and 4 matches not sure though.
    25. Wich wrestler is the only guy to meet Undertaker at two different Wrestlemanias? (Yet )
    That's easy Kane
    26. Who was members of " La Familia "?
    Could be other promotion's or just wwe But I don't know this one since i didnt watch but I believe Edge/Chavo/Zack Ryder/Cut hawkins all i can think of sorry. It's on svr games as well I played 2 days ago.
    27. What's the name of X-Pac's Tag Team in AAA?
    D Generation Meh he parodied it xD
    Not sure what you mean so Ill name everyone who has been in the colony Fire Ant/Soldier Ant/Worker Ant/Carpenter Any/Green Ant
    29. Who brought the Scramble Match to WWE?
    Matches these matches but not sure who possibly the gm at the time? Regal or Mike Adamle? Adamle because I think he was a bad gm and did naughty stuff.
    30. Who held the Smokey Mountain Wrestling title at the time the company shut down?
    Didnt watch much SMW but Jerry Lawler I can remember I know it was him.
    31. What was TNA’s first Houseshow ever called? Hmm they teamed up with uwf in the past. Didnt they do an ecw hardcore war show not sure.
    32. What does Randy Orton’s finisher RKO stands for? I thought it was Randy Killer Orton year's ago but it's his name Randell Keith Orton.
    33. Wich wrestler wrestled in Wrestling Society X under the name Matt Classic?
    Colt Cabana
    34. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Body” ?
    Jesse Ventura
    35. What is “Carny” ?
    The Kayfabe Language
    36. Wich 3 wrestlers is the only ones to win a Royal Rumble Match two years in a row?
    Big fan of this time so HBK/Austin/Hogan
    37. What is a Green Horn?
    Early on starting of in the biz.
    38. Wich 2 wrestlers has won the TNA King Of The Mountain Match twice? – Jeff Jarret & Kurt Angle?
    ? Angle and Jarrett did.
    39. What was the “Tag Team” of Beth Phoenix & Santino Marella called?
    Glamzilla? Glamarella?
    40. Wich 3 legends are the fathers of the members in Legacy?
    Bob Orton/Dusty Rhodes/Ted Dibiase
    41. Wich wrestler are called The American Dragon?
    Bryan Danielson
    42. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Hammer” ?
    Greg Valentine
    43. Wich female wrestler was called Nic Grimes in Wrestling Society X?
    The Death Rey Sara Del rey
    Eastern Championship wrestling and I believe under the NWA name before Shane Dougla's shoot and thrown the title down.
    45. Who was the first wrestler to ever win a Royal Rumble Match?
    Jim Duggan 20 people back in 88.
    46. Wich legendary wrestler was called “Classy” ?
    Freddie Blassie RIP
    47. What was the stipulation when Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio faced off in a Ladder Match at Summerslam 2005?
    The Custody of Dominick.
    48. What was the stipulation when Edge defended his WHC Title against Batista at Vengeance: Night Of Champions 2007?
    I didnt watch this and wasnt watching wwe at the time.
    49. Wich wrestler ended Great Khali's winningstreak in WWE?
    Undertaker?
    50. On What PPV did MNM and Hardyz meet for the first time?
    December to Dismember and the only good match on the show.
    51. Wich celebrity has held the WCW World Heavyweight Title?
    david arquette
    52. Who are the only wrestler to hold the ECW Title and the WWE Title at the same time?
    rvd
    53. Who is the only 2 wrestlers that entered a Royal Rumble Match as #1 and won?
    benoit and hbk.
    54. What Royal Rumble Match had two winners? And Who was it?
    Luger and Bret Hart both got the title matches against yoko at mania 10
    55. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “Nature Boy” ?
    Buddy Rogers and Ric Flair.
    56. What is the “Freebird Rule” ?
    like your creative any member of a team can defend the tag titles or like the cage of death 6 match you saw
    57. Wich wrestler is often referred to as “The Prince Of Parkland” ?
    One of many names of aJack from the Heavens Evans.
    58. What is a Hoss?
    Big Show/Khali big guys not name moves.
    59. Wich wrestler was a “Honorary Member” of Evolution?
    Eugene tut tut
    isnt it something to do with the boss of the locker room? Taker and Jbl at one point

^^ You had many right. Sadly they where already answered.

61. What is a Phantom Bump?
    62. What is a Mouthpiece?
    63. Wich wrestler has held the Ohio Valley Wrestling World Heavyweight Title most times?
    64. How long did it take Kane to eliminate Santino Marella from the Royal Rumble Match in 2009?
    65. What are the blade that wrestlers uses to cut themselves called?
    66. What is Dud?
    67. What was “Curtain Call” ?
    68. Wich legendary wrestler invented the move “Polish Hammer” ?
    69. Wich entertainer proclaimed himself to be The Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion Of The World?
    70. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “The King” ?

I know the answer to 28, but I've DQed myself from answering it due to a discussion me and SM had.

60. What is “The Outlaw Rule” ? In a multi-team match (Triple Threats or Fatal Fourways for example), members of the same team can't defeat each other to win the match.
    61. What is a Phantom Bump? A bump for a move which was visibly botched
    62. What is a Mouthpiece? A manager who does all the talking for the wrestler they manage, generally a heel
    63. Wich wrestler has held the Ohio Valley Wrestling World Heavyweight Title most times? Nick Dinsmore with 9
    64. How long did it take Kane to eliminate Santino Marella from the Royal Rumble Match in 2009? 1 second
    65. What are the blade that wrestlers uses to cut themselves called? Gigs
    66. What is Dud? A boring match
    67. What was “Curtain Call” ? The Kliq (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, & X-Pac) saying goodbye to Nash & Hall in front of the crowd at Madison Square Garden
    68. Wich legendary wrestler invented the move “Polish Hammer” ? Ivan Putski
    69. Wich entertainer proclaimed himself to be The Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion Of The World? Andy Kaufman
    70. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “The King” ? Jerry Lawler & I have no idea who the other one is
    Last edited by FFDPKnucklehead; 01-16-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Travicity

I dont get any point's for them? I was asleep. i wonder if you know all these questions of by heart of you had to research them lol? Hopefully research them i wish I stayed active watching more promotions id know more.

I thought I answered this? Worker/Fire/Solider/Carpenter Ant. But Im not entirely sure on Green Ant they may of been a 1 of so just those 4?
    Wasnt it just a date not a name but it was 2006?
    The bully or boss of the lockeroom area that wrestler's have to go to before they go to the boss? Unless you mean in wrestling not backstage then all I can think of is the New age outlaws? Which I remember correctly since I loved that era that your not allowed to pin a team member. Or you cant pin other team members?
    61. What is a Phantom Bump?
    Phanton means sort of invisible so a messed botch up move from wrestler or a ref? That you can clearly see but they're still botching?
    62. What is a Mouthpiece?
    the manager/valet who does the talking instead of the wrestler and happen's when sometimes the new wrestler has arrived to start them out sort of like the bobby heenan back years ago.
    63. Wich wrestler has held the Ohio Valley Wrestling World Heavyweight Title most times?
    Eugene
    64. How long did it take Kane to eliminate Santino Marella from the Royal Rumble Match in 2009?
    I did watch this match not the show lol I remember Christian I thought would return at number 30 but not sure how long it took to eliminate him. Didnt he eliminate himself? If not then 5 secs random guess.
    65. What are the blade that wrestlers uses to cut themselves called?
    Juicing? Gigging, Colouring? Blading? or a blade job.
    66. What is Dud?
    something being messed up or a dud?
    67. What was “Curtain Call” ?
    Msg incident involving the kliq back years ago scott hall/nash/hbk/hhh all were in the ring couple were heel/face and outsiders were leaving for wcw and it eventually led to hhh not getting the push but austin. Basically a Heel and Good Guy sort of breaking it and coming out of character to hug each other.
    68. Wich legendary wrestler invented the move “Polish Hammer” ?
    Ivan Putski
    69. Wich entertainer proclaimed himself to be The Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion Of The World?
    Andy Kalfman seen his documentary and movie.
    70. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “The King” ?
    Harley Race was called that Jerry Lawler is.

How the Hell did I forget about Harley Race being called 'The King'?

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast