Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ LOL!

I'm now gonna post all the right answers to the questions I've posted so far. Then I will start with another point system. And correct me if I'm wrong on some of them.
    And to answer your question Travis. All the questions are made out of my heart ;) I would never lie about wrestling, and I think you know it

Travicity

Ok then first quiz I got 7/10 so would like to see what I got wrong but yea some thing's i havnt heard of in a long time makes you think I do sort of like to stay away from the backstage of wrestling or the correct terms lol dont really wanna be a smartmark no offense lol. But you know the inside and out of wrestling but I know a couple could know more but don't want to just want to know about wrestling etc what happens and that but not backstage xD so they may effect me.

1. Wich company had a Title called the FTW Title? - ECW

2. Who invented the term Grandslam Champion? - Shawn Michaels

3. Who are the only TNA Grandslam Champion? - AJ Styles

4. Wich two wrestler had the first match in Wrestling Society X? - Jack Evans/Matt Sydal

5. Who has the record of eliminating most people in Royal Rumble? And How many did he eliminate? - Kane (11)

6. Who is the only woman who has taken part in the Royal Rumble Match? - Chyna

7. Who is the only person who has entered a Royal Rumble match 3 times in one single rumble? - Mick Foley (As Cactus Jack, Mankind & Dude Love)

8. Wich wrestler called himself The Pegasus Kid? - Chris Benoit

9. Who was the last person to hold the ROH Pure Title? - Bryan Danielson

10. Who owns Chikara Wrestling? - Mike Quackenbush

11. What are the shortest match in WWE history? - Rock Def. Big Boss Man in 4 Seconds (Survivor Series 1998)

12. Who was Imposter Kane, when Kane met himself at Vengeance 06? - Festus

13. Who was the first person in WWE to hold the ECW Title after the replica on the belt was changed? - Mark Henry

14. Wich 3 wrestlers was "married" to Lita? - Trick question, only Kane & Edge did

15. What was Dave Batista called when he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling? - Leviathan

16. What was John Cena called when he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling? - Prototype

17. What is Christopher Daniels' nickname? (Not his alter ego) - The Fallen Angel

18. Wich title has Hornswoggle held in WWE? And who did he win it from? - Cruiserweight Title From Jamie Noble

19. What was the tag team of The Rock & Mick Foley called? - Rock 'N Sock Connection

20. What was the stipulation when Andre The Giant faced Big John Studd at Wrestlemania 1? - 15.000$ Bodyslam Match, If Andre lost, he would be forced to retire from Pro Wrestling

21. Which female wrestler has the shortest titlereign in WWE history? - Jillian Hall (2 Minutes)

22. How many times did the Hardcore Title change owner at the Hardcore Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 2000? - 10

23. What was so special with Wrestlemania 2000? - There was no singles matches

24. How many Inferno matches has there been, and who participated? - 4. Kane Vs Undertaker (Twice) Kane Vs Triple H & Kane Vs MVP

25. Wich wrestler is the only guy to meet Undertaker at two different Wrestlemanias? - Kane

26. Who was members of " La Familia "? - Chavo Guerrero, Vickie Guerrero, Edge, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Bam Neely

27. What's the name of X-Pac's Tag Team in AAA? - D-Generation Mex

28. How many "Ants" are there in Chikara? - 4 (Green, Soldier, Fire & Pink)

29. Who brought the Scramble Match to WWE? - Mike Adamle

30. Who held the Smokey Mountain Wrestling title at the time the company shut down? - Jerry Lawler

31. What was TNA’s first Houseshow ever called? - Qualified For Action

32. What does Randy Orton’s finisher RKO stands for? - The initials of his name; Randal Keith Orton

33. Wich wrestler wrestled in Wrestling Society X under the name Matt Classic? - Colt Cabana

34. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Body” ? - Jesse Ventura

35. What is “Carny” ? - A language that wrestlers uses amoungst themselves for keeping Keyfabe

36. Wich 3 wrestlers is the only ones to win a Royal Rumble Match two years in a row? - Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels & "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

37. What is a Green Horn? - A wrestler who is in the early stages of their career and, as a result, may be prone to make mistakes because of their inexperience

38. Wich 2 wrestlers has won the TNA King Of The Mountain Match twice? – Jeff Jarret & Kurt Angle

39. What was the “Tag Team” of Beth Phoenix & Santino Marella called? - Glamarella

40. Wich 3 legends are the fathers of the members in Legacy? - "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, "Million $ Man" Ted Dibiase

41. Wich wrestler are called The American Dragon? - Bryan Danielson

42. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Hammer” ? - Greg Valentine

43. Wich female wrestler was called Nic Grimes in Wrestling Society X? - Sara Del Rey

44. What was the original name of Extreme Championship Wrestling? - Eastern Championship Wrestling

45. Who was the first wrestler to ever win a Royal Rumble Match? - "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

46. Wich legendary wrestler was called “Classy” ? - Freddie Blassie

47. What was the stipulation when Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio faced off in a Ladder Match at Summerslam 2005? - Custody of Dominick

48. What was the stipulation when Edge defended his WHC Title against Batista at Vengeance: Night Of Champions 2007? - Last Chance Match

49. Wich wrestler ended Great Khali's winningstreak in WWE? - Undertaker

50. On What PPV did MNM and Hardyz meet for the first time? December To Dismember

51. Wich celebrity has held the WCW World Heavyweight Title? - David Arquette

52. Who are the only wrestler to hold the ECW Title and the WWE Title at the same time? - Rob Van Dam

53. Who is the only 2 wrestlers that entered a Royal Rumble Match as #1 and won? - Shawn Michaels & Chris Benoit

54. What Royal Rumble Match had two winners? And Who was it? - RR 7 (1994) Bret Hart & Lex Luger

55. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “Nature Boy” ? - Buddy Rogers & Ric Flair

56. What is the “Freebird Rule” ? - In a stable with more than two wrestlers, anyone in the stable can defend the Tag Team Titles. Named after The Fabolous Freebirds.

57. Wich wrestler is often referred to as “The Prince Of Parkland” ? - Jack Evans

58. What is a Hoss? - A term used by Jim Ross to refer to large wrestlers with a very limited move capacity, inspired by Hoss Cartwright in the Tv-Series Bonanza.

59. Wich wrestler was a “Honorary Member” of Evolution? - Eugene

60. What is “The Outlaw Rule” ? - In a tag match involving more than two teams, teammates cannot pin each other in order to win a match. Named after the New Age Outlaws from D-Generation X, who pulled this off in a three-team tag match.

61. What is a Phantom Bump? - When a wrestler or referee takes a bump even though the move they are selling was visibly botched

62. What is a Mouthpiece? - A manager/valet who does the promos, or all the talking, for a wrestler possessing little or no mic skills

63. Wich wrestler has held the Ohio Valley Wrestling World Heavyweight Title most times? - Nick Dinsmore/Eugene

64. How long did it take Kane to eliminate Santino Marella from the Royal Rumble Match in 2009? - 1 Second

65. What are the blade that wrestlers uses to cut themselves called? - Gigs

66. What is Dud? - Boring or uninteresting match

67. What was “Curtain Call” ? - The Kliq (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, X-Pac) saying goodbye to Nash & Hall in front of the crowd at Madison Square Garden, and by doing that breaking Keyfabe

68. Wich legendary wrestler invented the move “Polish Hammer” ? - Ivan Putski

69. Wich entertainer proclaimed himself to be The Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion Of The World? - Andy Kaufman

70. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “The King” ? - Harley Race & Jerry Lawler
    Last edited by Smartmark; 01-17-2010 at 08:11 AM.

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

31. What was TNA’s first Houseshow ever called? Dunno
    32. What does Randy Orton’s finisher RKO stands for? His name Randall Keith Orton, coz he's so self absorbed
    33. Wich wrestler wrestled in Wrestling Society X under the name Matt Classic?
    34. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Body” ? Jesse Ventura
    35. What is “Carny” ? Carnage?
    36. Wich 3 wrestlers is the only ones to win a Royal Rumble Match two years in a row? Stone Cold, HBK and Hulk Hogan
    37. What is a Green Horn? Me lol
    38. Wich 2 wrestlers has won the TNA King Of The Mountain Match twice? Jeff Jarret and Kurt Angle
    39. What was the “Tag Team” of Beth Phoenix & Santino Marella called? Might Morphing Glamazons
    40. Wich 3 legends are the fathers of the members in Legacy? Dusty Rohodes, Ted DiBiase Sr. and Bob Orton

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

41. Wich wrestler are called The American Dragon? Bryan Danielson
    42. Wich legendary wrestler was called “The Hammer” ? Greg Valentine
    43. Wich female wrestler was called Nic Grimes in Wrestling Society X? Me? :dunno:
    44. What was the original name of Extreme Championship Wrestling? Eastern Championship Wrestling
    45. Who was the first wrestler to ever win a Royal Rumble Match? hmm...Jim Duggan
    46. Wich legendary wrestler was called “Classy” ? Freddie Blassie
    47. What was the stipulation when Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio faced off in a Ladder Match at Summerslam 2005? Custody of Dominic
    48. What was the stipulation when Edge defended his WHC Title against Batista at Vengeance: Night Of Champions 2007? Batista couldn't use roids for a whole month? :dunno:
    49. Wich wrestler ended Great Khali's winningstreak in WWE? Me...i repeatedly punched him in the nads!
    50. On What PPV did MNM and Hardyz meet for the first time? I have no clue lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

51. Wich celebrity has held the WCW World Heavyweight Title? David Arquette
    52. Who are the only wrestler to hold the ECW Title and the WWE Title at the same time? RVD?
    53. Who is the only 2 wrestlers that entered a Royal Rumble Match as #1 and won? HBK and Chris Benoit
    54. What Royal Rumble Match had two winners? And Who was it? Travis and Mat lol
    55. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “Nature Boy” ? Ric Flair and Vince McMahon's Mum? :dunno:
    56. What is the “Freebird Rule” ? Dunno
    57. Wich wrestler is often referred to as “The Prince Of Parkland” ? I dunno...Gunner?
    58. What is a Hoss? YOUR MAMA!
    59. Wich wrestler was a “Honorary Member” of Evolution? Eugene, that poor boy
    60. What is “The Outlaw Rule” ? No Billy Gun or Road Dogg ever allowed to wrestle again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

61. What is a Phantom Bump? Me
    62. What is a Mouthpiece? Teeth?
    63. Wich wrestler has held the Ohio Valley Wrestling World Heavyweight Title most times? Idk
    64. How long did it take Kane to eliminate Santino Marella from the Royal Rumble Match in 2009? 3 secs?
    65. What are the blade that wrestlers uses to cut themselves called? Emo Blades
    66. What is Dud? SM
    67. What was “Curtain Call” ? Idk, Kayfabe breaking
    68. Wich legendary wrestler invented the move “Polish Hammer” ? Idk
    69. Wich entertainer proclaimed himself to be The Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion Of The World? GOLDUST
    70. Wich 2 legendary wrestlers are called “The King” ? Jerry Lawler and Harley Race

Travicity

The Colony question is wrong Carpenter Ant is one there is a worker ant also. Or did you mean who's in The Colony right now? But im sure there's more.

My mother didnt buy the scramble match and I didnt win the rumble lol Kirsty.

Could we make our own question's in here for fun and not count them like something on the side or give question's to you?

Ok, I decided that I will scrap the points, so now this is only a quiz to check your knowledge. I guess it's better that way, cause it will be more fair.

71. What is a Monster Heel?
    72. What is a Beat Down?
    73. What is a Ring Rat?
    74. What is a Swerve?
    75. What is a Dirt Sheet?
    76. What is Hulking Up?
    77. What is Hotshot?
    78. What is Rib?
    79. What is a Closet-Champion?
    80. What is a Cheap-Pop?

75. What is a Dirt Sheet? A Dirt Sheet is normally an internet based website which provides insider knowledge to the wrestling business and tries to reveal what decisions the wrestling companies are making in the future (e.g new champions, storylines etc)
    76. What is Hulking Up? It's a process which is most well known by Hulk Hogan where opponents throw punches and maybe do moves but it has no effect on the wrestler, as they are getting ready to fight back.

78. What is Rib? A rib is where wrestlers play tricks on each other bascially (e.g A veteran throwing a rookie's luggage outside)

Cbf answering the rest lol

^^ You answered those 3 questions right

71. What is a Monster Heel? Someone who acts like a monster and is a heel .. someone who does an awesome job as a heel, like Kane did when he was a heel ..
    72. What is a Beat Down? Where more than 1 star attacks the same guy at the same time.
    73. What is a Ring Rat? Someone who knows alot about the wrestling ring.
    74. What is a Swerve? A heel or face turn, That no-one expects.
    75. What is a Dirt Sheet? A wrestling news site or a column.
    76. What is Hulking Up? The moment where Hogan gets the fans on his side, by getting going in the ring.
    77. What is Hotshot?
    78. What is Rib?
    79. What is a Closet-Champion? Someone that is a champion, But isnt the main focus like sheamus isnt on raw.
    80. What is a Cheap-Pop? Where a wrestle says or does something that gets a cheap pop, Like DX say 'its great to be here in ....'

^^ You had #71, 72, 74, 75, 76 and 80 right

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast