Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Default Smartmark's Wrestling Quiz

As we talked about in the SB, I will now make a quiz that everyone can participate in.
    It's first person who answer the right question who gets the score.
    I will keep scores and you can check who's in the lead in this post.
    I hope you all will enjoy it and take part

May the best man or woman win!

Scoretable:

BruderschaftCHIKARA - 35 Points
    Travis - 17 Points
    Kirsty - 4 Points
    GardsJR - 1 Point
    Last edited by Smartmark; 01-16-2010 at 07:27 PM.

1. Wich company had a Title called the FTW Title?
    2. Who invented the term Grandslam Champion?
    3. Who are the only TNA Grandslam Champion?
    4. Wich two wrestler had the first match in Wrestling Society X?
    5. Who has the record of eliminating most people in Royal Rumble? And How many did he eliminate?
    6. Who is the only woman who has taken part in the Royal Rumble Match?
    7. Who is the only person who has entered a Royal Rumble match 3 times in one single rumble?
    8. Wich wrestler called himself The Pegasus Kid?
    9. Who was the last person to hold the ROH Pure Title?
    10. Who owns Chikara Wrestling?

Travicity

I would probably be better at this month/years ago but as of late only been watching a couple of promotion's so my knowledge has (not lying) of wrestling gone down.
    1. Wich company had a Title called the FTW Title?
    There may be other title's in promotion's call this but im gonna go for the main one im thinking. ECW FTW belt created by Taz held by Sabu which stood for F The World belt. Answer ECW.
    2. Who invented the term Grandslam Champion?
    Now I believe it was HBK but it may of gone back further Eurpean/IC/Tag/World at the time and I vaguely remember Jim Ross saying it about him back in the 90's. Im a huge fan of wwf 90's. So Shawn Michales became grandslam but this may or may not mean he invented the term.
    3. Who are the only TNA Grandslam Champion?
    AJ Styles
    4. Wich two wrestler had the first match in Wrestling Society X?
    Well Ive got the dvd and can remember that match and seeing the 630 from Evans and of course the Rumble at the end so there were 2 matches. Jack Evans and Matt Sydal pretty good opening.
    5. Who has the record of eliminating most people in Royal Rumble? And How many did he eliminate?
    I think it was Kane in 2001 with 11 or 13 and I think this may be backed up because your a fan of Kane lol But I'm not sure. It could be Austin. But Ill pick Kane.
    6. Who is the only woman who has taken part in the Royal Rumble Match?
    Chyna 99 and 2000 failed both times.
    7. Who is the only person who has entered a Royal Rumble match 3 times in one single rumble?
    Mick Foley Lol loved that Cactus/DudeLove/Mankind I believe 98. I thought you meant who entered as number 3 3 times when I read the question lol.
    8. Wich wrestler called himself The Pegasus Kid?
    Chris Benoit pretty easy since Ive seen and loved his matches back in Japan and possibly Mexico as well also a couple of the matches are on his dvd.
    9. Who was the last person to hold the ROH Pure Title?
    Bryan Danielson! When he Unified the World title and the Pure title beating Nigel I loved that match
    10. Who owns Chikara Wrestling?
    Quacky Mike Quackenbush.

^^ Sick Bastard! You had everyone right!! So 10 points to you!

Here is 10 more!

11. What are the shortest match in WWE history?
    12. Who was Imposter Kane, when Kane met himself at Vengeance 06?
    13. Who was the first person in WWE to hold the ECW after the replica on the belt was changed?
    14. Wich 3 wrestlers was "married" to Lita?
    15. What was Dave Batista called when he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling?
    16. What was John Cena called when he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling?
    17. What is Christopher Daniels' nickname? (Not his alter ego)
    18. Wich title has Hornswoggle held in WWE? And who did he win it from?
    19. What was the tag team of The Rock & Mick Foley called?
    20. What was the stipulation when Andre The Giant faced Big John Studd at Wrestlemania 1?
    Last edited by Smartmark; 01-16-2010 at 07:08 AM.

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

1. Wich company had a Title called the FTW Title? ECW
    2. Who invented the term Grandslam Champion? No Clue
    3. Who are the only TNA Grandslam Champion? AJ :dunno:
    4. Wich two wrestler had the first match in Wrestling Society X? No clue
    5. Who has the record of eliminating most people in Royal Rumble? And How many did he eliminate? Kane, 11 people over the top rope.
    6. Who is the only woman who has taken part in the Royal Rumble Match? Chyna
    7. Who is the only person who has entered a Royal Rumble match 3 times in one single rumble? Mick Foley
    8. Wich wrestler called himself The Pegasus Kid? No Clue
    9. Who was the last person to hold the ROH Pure Title? No Clue
    10. Who owns Chikara Wrestling? No Clue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. What are the shortest match in WWE history? Chavo vs Kane @ WM 25 - 9secs
    12. Who was Imposter Kane, when Kane met himself at Vengeance 06? No Clue
    13. Who was the first person in WWE to hold the ECW after the replica on the belt was changed? RVD
    14. Wich 3 wrestlers was "married" to Lita? Trick Question! Only 2 people have married Lita, Kane and Edge. Although she was with Matt Hardy for years
    15. What was Dave Batista called when he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling? Dickhead Roid addict :dunno:
    16. What was John Cena called when he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling? Fancy Pants Moron :dunno:
    17. What is Christopher Daniels' nickname? The Fallen Angel
    18. Wich title has Hornswoggle held in WWE? And who did he win it from? No Clue
    19. What was the tag team of The Rock & Mick Foley called? Rock 'n' Sock Connection
    20. What was the stipulation when Andre The Giant faced Big John Studd at Wrestlemania 1? Body Slam :dunno:

Travicity

11. What are the shortest match in WWE history?
    Oh that's a hard one I remember Survivor Series 98 when Rock pinned Boss Man in like 4 secs? Or I think Kennedy/Edge but I havnt seen that match so I don't know. Ill just go with Rock/Bossman
    12. Who was Imposter Kane, when Kane met himself at Vengeance 06?
    Have seen matches from the show and I think THINK it was Festus? Not sure though. But I think he eventually got signed.
    13. Who was the first person in WWE to hold the ECW after the replica on the belt was changed?
    If you mean the ECW Title then it was RVD. But the new one ah it's tough I know Matt held it at Rumble I saw that match. But It's a guess between hardy and Henry so Im guessing Henry because I believe the newer one came in 2008 so I doubt Hardy was champ that long so Mark Henry? Unless he was the currect other belt champ and it was given to him or changed. Or it changed when it become Hardy's? Ill pick Henry.
    14. Wich 3 wrestlers was "married" to Lita?
    Edge/Matt/Kane i believe unless I missed some well guess she's sort of a whore xD. but im going at it as a wrestling standpoint. But only married 2 wrestling wise.
    15. What was Dave Batista called when he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling?
    Oh I remember this he was with Devon in 2002 with that donation tray. Deacon Batista. But that was wwe. I think it was leviathan or something? Or a play on his name. But Not sure about this one but remember Leviathan and I think it was batista didnt he have those silly eye contacts or something?
    16. What was John Cena called when he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling?
    ProtoType he was called that in another place as well before he went to ovw.But The Prototype is the only other name I remember him as.
    17. What is Christopher Daniels' nickname? (Not his alter ego)
    Daniels is his short name. Curry Man was in japan i got the 4 disc of him there xD. But Im gonna go with 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniel's who would forget that.
    18. Wich title has Hornswoggle held in WWE? And who did he win it from?
    Cruserweight title and he retired it a damn disgrace. But he is a former x champ I saw a match with him James Gibson he pinned/Jamie Noble. But seriously I have seen a ladder match with hm when he was shortstack back in nwa never knew it was him at first.
    19. What was the tag team of The Rock & Mick Foley called?
    The Rock N Sock connection as I say loved the attitude era.
    20. What was the stipulation when Andre The Giant faced Big John Studd at Wrestlemania 1?
    Bodyslam match and 10,000 was on the line.
    Last edited by Travicity; 01-16-2010 at 07:28 AM.

Kirst gets 3 points, since Travis already answered the first 10 questions before her.

Travis gets 7 points.

The right answer on question 20 is: 15.000 $ Bodyslam Challenge, and if Andre lost, he had to retire.

Ok, 10 more questions

21. Which female wrestler has the shortest titlereign in WWE history?
    22. How many times did the Hardcore Title change owner at the Hardcore Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 2000?
    23. What was so special with Wrestlemania 2000?
    24. How many Inferno matches has there been, and who participated?
    25. Wich wrestler is the only guy to meet Undertaker at two different Wrestlemanias? (Yet )
    26. Who was members of " La Familia "?
    27. What's the name of X-Pac's Tag Team in AAA?
    28. How many "Ants" are there in Chikara?
    29. Who brought the Scramble Match to WWE?
    30. Who held the Smokey Mountain Wrestling title at the time the company shut down?

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

21. Which female wrestler has the shortest title reign in WWE history? Candice Michelle?
    22. How many times did the Hardcore Title change owner at the Hardcore Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 2000? 20?
    23. What was so special with Wrestlemania 2000? McMahons were playing Family Fued lol
    24. How many Inferno matches has there been, and who participated? No Clue
    25. Wich wrestler is the only guy to meet Undertaker at two different Wrestlemanias? Kane
    26. Who was members of " La Familia "? Vickie 'The Bushpig' Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero Jr. Edge and I can't remember the bald dude's name but it was a bald dude!
    27. What's the name of X-Pac's Tag Team in AAA? Smokey and the Bandit :laugh:
    28. How many "Ants" are there in Chikara? Millions?
    29. Who brought the Scramble Match to WWE? Travis's Mum?
    30. Who held the Smokey Mountain Wrestling title at the time the company shut down? No Clue

LOL, I had a good laugh at a few of your answers

You had #25 right
    Last edited by Smartmark; 01-16-2010 at 08:17 AM.

21. Which female wrestler has the shortest titlereign in WWE history? Jazz?
    22. How many times did the Hardcore Title change owner at the Hardcore Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 2000? 13
    23. What was so special with Wrestlemania 2000? The McMahons in all Four Corners?
    24. How many Inferno matches has there been, and who participated? 3, Kane, MVP, JBL and Taker
    25. Wich wrestler is the only guy to meet Undertaker at two different Wrestlemanias? Kane
    26. Who was members of " La Familia "? Vickie, Edge, Chavo Guerror, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder
    27. What's the name of X-Pac's Tag Team in AAA? --
    28. How many "Ants" are there in Chikara? Carpnter, Red, Green, Worker and one other, so 5
    29. Who brought the Scramble Match to WWE? Mike Adamle
    30. Who held the Smokey Mountain Wrestling title at the time the company shut down? N/A

~~~ lollol
    ~~~ lollollollol
    ~~~ lollollollollollollol
    ~~~ lollollollol
    ~~~ lollol

~~~ lol
    ~~~ lol
    ~~~ lol

THE LOL TREE BLOWING IN THE WIN

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast