Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

instead of starting a new topic ill add to this one, i agree with all the points here and would like to see what jeff jarrett thinks about all these changes as tna is his baby and creation. The 6 sides was his idea to seperate them from everyone else. I wonder if he agrees with all of these changes that are leading to the destruction of his company...
    The One, The Legend, The Icon

Coruptyed

Well I agree with that JR was saying... to base a six-sided ring as your major difference between other companies using the standard and traditional four-sided ring it very weak ground to stand on. It is the wrestling that should shine through, not just the aesthetic qualities of the company. Although it would be interesting to see where they go with Jarrett. TNA was his creation from the beginning so it would be nice to see some kind of confrontation.

Travicity

Several TNA talents are said to be on the bubble now that Hogan and Bischoff are in charge. Bischoff has been vocal backstage regarding who he likes and dislikes from a talent stand point. The British Invasion, Eric Young, Homicide and Daniels are just a few of the guys that Bischoff is not a fan of. Hogan is also said to be 100% firmly against the Suicide character so we may see the end of it soon. Regarding those who they see a lot in, Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan, Hernandez and obviously AJ Styles.

Ring Crew

Has anyone ever thought quite possibly maybe they have read all the posts of people saying TNA sux and maybe they are trying to listen to the fans, this change is going to be a slow one and like all changes it will be painful, but what other option is there, watching a midget pin Napolean Dynamite was not exactly thrilling wrestling either. I for one want the 6 sided ring back, as the TNA stars looked lost in the traditional ring. I think as long as Hogan gets rid of some of his coa tail draggers (Nasty Boys, Waltman, Val Venis) and push the younger gusy and Generation Me looked good. Keep Flair, let him work with the guys more behind the scenes and take power away from Easy E and lose Bubba the douchebag, hopefully the changes will be less painful. And add another show to build on,let the fueds build more and don't kill them so quick, Daniels and Styles had some quality matches a few years ago, they may hold on, Hell some of you moderators should write Hogan with some of your Ideas, maybe there's a new job in it. Print all of these posts up and mail them to Dixie Carter and SHOW her what the fans want. But an unwatered lawn will die, so by boycotting TNA your only option will be to watch Hornswoggle pin the Big Show and the transparent warrior Shame-On-Us kick everyone in the head in his 3 minute match. TNA can work, but we fans have to help it survive. Just my opinion.

You make a lot of good points there. I think that a lot of people are basing a couple of bad ideas for their opinion of this entire new direction. We do need to wait and see what other ideas Hogan and Bischoff can produce, because putting a gun to their heads isn't going to work. We need to continue to voice our opinions on subjects but try to give suggestions for improvements we would like to see. This shouldn't become a Hogan-bashing thread. That said I think removing the six-sided ring is still a bad idea. Sure, it isn't the traditional way... but who cares? If Hogan is basing his entire decision on the fact that HE never wrestled in a ring like TNA's, then his is in the wrong. The fans love the ring, the wrestlers love the ring, and that should be the end of it. But Hogan is stubborn, he thinks the fans want a man's ring.. he's gonna make it happen. We just have to see if he will listen to us when we're telling him we DON'T like it.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I really hope they browse the web and check what fans writes, cause all these changes are not doing anything good for TNA in my opinion.
    Hogan and Bischoff not liking Daniels and Homicide? :o I say WTF?!

They are like two of the biggest indy-star in Pro Wrestling today!

Travicity

Lol no other choice but to watch wwe your saying? Um no i have at least 10 other places i can watch and provide we with great wrestling and better entertainment than I see on tv.

Ring Crew

Travis, I'm sorry I have a career in the fire dept as well as go to school full time and can't watch 10 other wrestling venues online. But I do watch TNA and WWE and wish both could survive.

Travicity

Lol yea I guess so tna and wwe are the easiest for people like you obviously. But I to have a life but just know where to look and not 10 at a time just random now and then just saying I got other places and there are. But not for everyone ;)

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I guess Awesome Kong is the first one to leave TNA after Hogan started his wrecking.

And now Hogan will stop doing houseshows!! I don't understand how he can do all this! Why doesn't Dixie or Jarret do something??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast