Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Default The Smartmark Resistance Alliance (May Contain spoilers)

After the last happenings in TNA, I can no longer say that I am a proud TNA fan.
    And after the happenings last night at Genesis, I decided to boicot TNA as long as Hogan is there.
    If this is only the beginning, TNA will be gone very soon.
    Taking away the 6-Sided Ring was one of the stupidest moves ever, and I can't believe that Dixe and the other people in TNA management allows this, cause they have to understand that this is gonna be catastrophal for their business.
    I know many wrestlingfans feels the same way that I do, so I decided to start a campaign to get Hogan out of TNA before he ruins anything more. I hope you people support me on this and that we can do something about it, cause I believe it is possible.

First I want some feedback from you, maybe get some tips on how this should be done.
    A facebook campaing has already been mentioned.

the 6 sided ring was the thing that separated TNA from WWE, now it is just WCW 2.0: worst than the first

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

Travicity

Not exactly wcw though. It's like that but isnt wcw. There are thing's stand out. But the ramp/ring this isnt the 90's again. I mean it works in japan that's fine and what hogan said about fans making all those great years mean nothing and say's the 4 sided ring is where wrestlers wrestle? He never wrestled and more changes are coming wtf? What else can they do I mean they're trying to hurt wwe why? My god so many promotions just wanna be there not trying to hurt anybody but tna are and at what cost?

Hogan shot on the fans yesterday, and that actually made me more angry than replacing the ring.

It's not a question of what TNA can do for Hogan, but what Hogan can do for TNA!

And as Travis wrote: The TNA fans had to move on and that the 4-sided ring is where wrestlers wrestle.

Who the fuck do he think he is? He is just a old washed up guy who never even could wrestle!

You can't put Hogan down for what he has accomplished in wrestling but the problem is that Dixie Carter and the rest in TNA management think that bringing him in will give TNA the fanbase that he had following him back in the eighties. It isn't going to happen. Sure, there will be a decent mass watching TNA now to see what he does, but already he has made at least one terrible decision. Obviously, that being taking away the one unique and original concept of a six-sided ring that separated TNA from the rest in the business. What next? Taking away the X-Division and their unique matches? King of the Mountain being erased from TNA? If he is trying to make WCW 2.0 like Chris mentioned, it isn't going to work. The fans will be the first to turn away. Then TNA is dead.

^^ True, that's why I made this Thread and this campaign. I never dissed Hogan for his old career.

That's what I mean. So far all I've heard concerning Hogan in TNA is dissing him for everything he has done, insulting him saying he can't wrestle, etc. Hogan should be appreciated for what he has done in the past, but now we have to be critical of his partnership with Carter because he is trying to change TNA. If he continues trying to change TNA from its roots, it will lose its appeal and become just another company. We will see but so far the fans aren't liking it.

Travicity

I said he cant wrestle cause he cant but yea i only deny he's done alot. and when he first came I wasnt happy but ok with it and sort of excited but now Ive seen what he's done he's just gonna turn it terrible. Im not giving him another chance

The worst part about all this is that if Hogan keeps making changes to TNA for the worse, there is nothing we can do as fans to stop it. TNA management are going to stand behind him and Bischoff no matter what, until they realize TNA is going to die. Then it will be too late.

^^ I believe we can do something about it. We can't just give up!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast