Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Exclamation Jim Cornette Blasts McMahon For Wrestlers Dying Young

The following is an excerpt from an interview with Jim Cornette from The Sun out of the UK:

JIM CORNETTE has blasted WWE owner Vince McMahon over the large number of grapplers who have died young.

Cornette says that wrestlers he either befriended, managed or trained during his time working for the WWE between 1993 and 2005 are now dead - including the recent tragic passings of Eddie 'Umaga' Fatu and Tony 'Ludvig Borga' Halme and previous deaths including Eddie Gurrero, Davey Boy Smith and Andrew 'Test' Martin.

He told us: "It is never easy when a friend dies.

"But at first it was 'oh my gosh', then it was 'oh no', then it was 'not again' and finally you're not surprised anymore.

"It is never good, but it isn't shocking. That's the sad thing.

"It is more shocking if a professional wrestler from the 1980s is actually found in good health and living a nice life with no problems.

"When I was a kid watching wrestling in the 1970s, every couple of years you would hear of a few wrestlers dying in a car wreck.

"Now a month doesn't go by that you don't hear some about wrestler dying at an early age, because of drugs or by-products of drugs which are by-products of the unfortunate work environment that they found themselves in."

Cornette blames the epidemic on a number of things, including the trend to headline shows with wrestlers who had bodybuilder style physiques.

Check out the complete article at this link.

WZ

Screw Cornette he cannot blame Vince McMahon for these wrestlers dying at a young age. Andrew Martin pumped so many steroids in his body that eventually he was going to run into health problems. Sure he worked in WWE, that doesn't make Vince responsible. We all know Eddie had many drug abuse problems early in his career, but he was clean for most of the time in WWE, definitely nearing his tragic death. His past lead to his untimely death. Again, Vince not responsible. If you ask me Cornette is probably just mad at Vince just like every other guy that got on his bad side. These men choose their lives and they choose what they do with their bodies. Sure Vince likes a certain type of wrestler... doesn't mean he will pump you full of drugs until you die from them.

i didnt read him "blasting mcmahan " . didnt see the name mcmahon except in the title . In the link they barely mentioned Vince . stop the misleading head lines