Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Face Orton - Good Or Bad?

Last night at Wrestlemania, We witnessed the crowds cheer for Randy Orton. He also picked up a victory in a face-ish way. Would you be happy to watch him turn face?

I would be. His heel run was entertaining, But it's gone on far too long that I don't see anything else they can do with him. Turn him face and make him fight Batista .

Ring Crew

I don't think hes turning Face, more like hes a babyheel. Still punted Rhodes in the head

He makes a great psycho. Leave him heel

On the bench!

As he's admitted in interviews, the heel stuff is a lot of him, just increased. No amount of $ would get me (or many others) to cheer him, other than who he's facing (as last night).

It definitely seems like they're pushing him towards a face to me... and as much as I like Orton as a heel, I think a change would be nice. He hasn't been a face for years and his last face turn may not have worked out that well but he's only developed his character and mic skills and everything else since then, so yeah, I'd like to see it.

On the bench!

I haven't seen him develop anything... Positively, anyway. (That's why he's always in stables like Legacy or Evolution, or at least a tag like Rated RKO.)

Quote Originally Posted by TJChurch View Post
    I haven't seen him develop anything... Positively, anyway. (That's why he's always in stables like Legacy or Evolution, or at least a tag like Rated RKO.)
    How hasn't he? He's become one of best characters WWE has. And yes, like you said, that may be mostly because his heel character is an advanced version of himself, but... so where characters like Stone Cold and The Rock and they are two of the best characters of all time, face or heel.

Orton as face works for me.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Swinny View Post
    How hasn't he? He's become one of best characters WWE has. And yes, like you said, that may be mostly because his heel character is an advanced version of himself, but... so where characters like Stone Cold and The Rock and they are two of the best characters of all time, face or heel.
    If you look at Stone Cold a few years ago, he was watching himself on-&-off-camera, & The Rock has certainly shown his softer side since going Hollywood (or should I say Disney). All Orton has is the a** side... Or the pain in the a** side.

I'd like to see him as a face just to see if he can be just as good in that role as when he was a heel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast