Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ I agree with you on the Taker/HBK matchup! I think their match last year was good, but I saw better matches in WWE last year.
    I've also wanted Taker to retire for years. I had hoped Kane would do it at WM, but now I really hope HBK does it, alltough I know it's farfetched.

Besides the HBK/Taker match at WM, the only match that really interests me is the MITB matchup. And I really hope Kane wins it this time!

- Actor Clark Duke said on G4's Attack of the Show this week that he would be attending WrestleMania 26 on Sunday. Duke and his Hot Tub Time Machine co-stars will be hosting RAW the next night.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    - Actor Clark Duke said on G4's Attack of the Show this week that he would be attending WrestleMania 26 on Sunday. Duke and his Hot Tub Time Machine co-stars will be hosting RAW the next night.
    Only the guy (Craig) from "Office"... My guess is Vince didn't wanna lose $ in giving them all free tix to Mania.

Right...

• The opening contest between MizShow Vs. MorriTruth was an ok starter, but it needed to be longer. Perhaps if WWE Had given them a few more minutes, I'd be much more impressed.
    • Next came the Legacy Triple Threat. All 3 of the competitors delivered some good moves in this just better than average match.
    • MITB.. Wow, What a clusterfuck. Half the ladder moves looked horrible because the ladders weren't joined properly together, On the other hand they were some good spots like Christian falling off the ladder / Matt Hardy falling onto ladder.
    • Sheamus/HHH. Well, Excuse me for thinking this, But this wasn't built good at all. This easily could have been a main event match with a major prize that the winner faces the champ at Extreme Rules. Both men put on a good performance.
    • Bret Hart/McMahon next and wow, I wasn't expecting this match to be this bad. The involvement of the hart family made me loose all interest. Boring.
    • CM Punk / Mysterio. Pretty obvious here what was going to happen and the closing moments were enjoyable.
    • Jericho / Edge. I was really disappointed with the outcome. I wanted Edge to win but they put on a great show.
    • Divas: 7 out of the 10 had lovely asses.. Enough Said.
    • Batista and Cena put on a good match, But the outcome continues to irritate me.
    • Taker and HBK's Match was perfect. I honestly don't think they topped last years match, But it was 3:45am and i was falling asleep so i will fully review the match later but from what I saw, It was very good. The ending where Shawn just walked off surprised me as Wrestlemania usually has a nice feeling at the end. This year was different.

This wasn't the best Wrestlemania, But it wasn't the worst.

MY GOD...this was a boring PPV. I'm disappointed. Glad I didn't didn't fork out the money for it. I feel bad for the kids who did.

I fell asleep during the HHH match. I finally reached my breaking point and turned off the stream (thanks LD) and watched the new episode of Breaking Bad.

I caught the end of the Taker/Shawn match and it was ok. I didn't like the pity angle Taker did, but it worked out in the end. I would have rather watched the Battle Royal match instead of the crappy Diva's match.

Out of 5, I give it a 2.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

A couple of my thoughts on the PPV:

I would have rathered the Battle Royal most definately than the divas match but I guess they have to have Divas at Wrestlemania as they always do.

What the hell was the squash match with Big Show and MIz, that match was stupid and so short, only 3 mins. It could have been a good match but it just failed IMO.

I don't see why we even had the Hart vs McMahon match. Maybe it was in the contract for Hart to just beat down on McMahon for the match, actually, it wasn't even a match, it was just a beat down. It was weird and great at the same time seeing all the Hart family out there but I think the match would have been better served if Vince had fought back a little bit. After all the lead up to that damn thing I was dissapointed in it.

I was quite surprised Triple H won, I honestly can not fathom why he won, I think it would have been a much better idea to have Sheamus win and begin to boost him.

I was shocked Swagger won the MITB match. I don't know why they let him win that and had Sheamus lose. I thought McIntyre or Kingston would have won that match but there you go. WWE must have some ideas for Swagger in the future.

The Taker / HBK match started off boring but it certainly picked up in the action, I really liked HBKs flip on to the announce table, that was crazy. It was a good ending but notice how HBK did not say goodbye or anything, this tells me he will be back. I think he may have talked if this was going to be his last match in the WWE.

Ring Crew

What a waste of money what was the point of hhh and orton going over they are both secure in their spots why not put over the young guys it would have done alot more for them

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456