Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    I have to admit, after watching Impact last night, these matches look good though. I am wondering if Foley will beat Abyss or not or will they go with the shenanigans angle.
    I really hope not, but I'm afraid they might and unmask Abyss. There's no pro to unmasking Abyss, look what happened to Kane when they unmasked him, pretty much completely ruined him and his character. I hope they don't do the same to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swinny View Post
    I really hope not, but I'm afraid they might and unmask Abyss. There's no pro to unmasking Abyss, look what happened to Kane when they unmasked him, pretty much completely ruined him and his character. I hope they don't do the same to him.
    Yeah and Hogan and Biffo have said that they like Abyss but I don't remember them saying anything about his mask though.

Ring Crew

i would like to see against all odds

The Pope beat Wolfe? Wolfe should have went to the finals, at least, and should have won the whole thing. But, now that The Pope qualified I really hope he'll win, but I really doubt it.

TNA have killed all streams lol I bet this is because they are starting to sell streams.

Travicity

Lol I had a feeling that was gonna happen I knew it I check the results and thought hmm and nah he'd be in the finals Lol I had a feelin and thinking about it if Joe wins and Angle wins it set's up a Lockdown Rematch but Im a little pissed about Nigel but meh he's had like 2 feuds that's it and he will be champ eventually.

I dont mind alot of people in the tournament I hope Morgan dosent win but they like him. Hernandez I dont mind but dont think he'll go that far yet. Anderson hasnt been there long so I wont mind if he wins but he dosent deserve it yet. I guess Angle again but he's getting to much but If Angle does win this then surely AJ/Angle wont have another match unless it ends in a cage and it could to Joe/Angle Lockdown rematch. But I like Pope as well but dont think he's gonna win.

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Sweet I'm so glad that Dinero won his match, it's great to see one of the younger guys advance, it'll be really interesting to see who wins b/w Hernandez and Matt Morgan...I have a feelin it's gonna be Morgan! Ialso hope that Abyss and Kurt Angle win their stud matches as well!! :wink:

On another note I have a feeling that Sting will appear in some manner during the Heavy Weight Title m atch b/w AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, Sting by taking out Ric Flair so that he can't interfere, or if Ric Flair does interfere Sting will appear then and take care of Flair to get their fued goin! :think: :sting:

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Travicity

Well Nigel is pretty young lol. Yup Morgan won not entirely happy because Hernandez is more talented but still. Omg I completely forgot about Abyss and Foley lol. Abyss was in the world title ranking few years ago I enjoyed him there.

Felt like I was an 80s wrestling show watching the way the Nasty Boys wrestled lol

I'm a Reasonable Fan CarnivoreJ's Avatar

Pope is going all the way. The guy is getting massive love from the Impact crowds and he really deserves a shot...not necessarily the win, but at least the shot at AJ.

A good heavy book holds you down. It's an anchor that keeps you from getting up and having another gin and tonic.

-Roy Blount Jr.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast