Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thumbs up Shogun: Little Nog will defeat Forrest Griffin

UFC Light Heavyweight Title contender, and arguably top Ligh Heavyweight fighter in the world, Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, shared his view on a Rogerio Nogueira vs. Forrest Griffin fight at UFC 114. Rua, who is scheduled to rematch Lyoto Machida at UFC 113, seemed confident in Little Nog's abilities:

“This is the toughest category; it’s going to be a great fight. Griffin has a lot of heart and Minotouro very technical... It’s going to be a cool fight. I believe in Minotouro, he has a better boxing... I bet on him.”

Mauricio Shogun Rua also revealed that he is not training full-time for Machida just yet, stating that there is still more than enough time to rest before the decider against "The Dragon":

“I am enjoying time with my daughter, just training lightly. I’m training nice. It’s missing three months to the fight, I’m ok. My coaches are working on an effective gameplan for Lyoto, and I think that we will start to build my fitness in 2 or 3 weeks from now.”

I agree. I could definitely see Little Nog get the win and if he does, it would really rocket him up the light-heavyweight ranks.