Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thumbs up Dan Hardy speaks on being the "underdog"

Dan Hardy blogs about being the underdog in his shot at UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre in May at UFC 111 on March 27th when the UFC heads back to New Jersey:

"Being the underdog in this fight is exactly the position I want. I wouldn't have it any other way. When you step into a fight as a favourite, it takes some of the excitement and drama away from it all. It almost takes my interest out of the fight. If I'm looking at moving forward in my career and reaching the top, I'm going to need to be the underdog in a few bouts. That just shows you are taking risks and are prepared to go up against the best fighters in the world. I should always be fighting guys that are considered better than me. The moment you fight guys who are worse than you, you might as well give up. The only time I'll stop being the underdog is when I've got the belt around my waist and have reached the top. Even then, I'll still probably be picked against in fights with guys like Thiago Alves and Jon Fitch. That's just the way the world works. You've got to prove yourself against everybody over a long period. I know this and I'm more than ready to keep proving myself. When people doubt me, it just fuels the fire. I read everything people say about me and about my fights, whether it's on mixed martial arts forums or in magazines or newspapers. When people doubt me it gives me an incentive to fight that bit harder to prove them wrong. I know they'll have to eat their words when my arm is raised at the end of the fight."

Yeah, yeah, yeah... the usual crap. GSP is going to destroy him.

yea hes done