Thanks to FightLine.com for the following:

Good news for Tito Ortiz fans as the former UFC light heavyweight champ states that he wants to keep fighting for another 3-5 years. Bad news for Ortiz haters as MMA's original Bad boy intends to be around for a while.

"I want to make sure my career lasts a long time. I just turned 35, and I want to make sure my career lasts for another three years – five more years if I'm able to do it," Ortiz recently stated. "I'd like to retire by then, but you never know. I just want to make sure I make the right decisions – don't fight on emotions, which I do all the time."

Although Ortiz hasn't won a significant mixed martial arts fight since taking a controversial split decision over Forrest Griffin at UFC 59 back in April 2006, and holds a disappointing 0-3-1 record over his last four scraps, "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" remains one of the sport's biggest draws.

"I've fought hurt before and never said anything because I didn't want to disappoint my fans by pulling out," Ortiz said of his unparalleled popularity. "But I have to be smart this time around so I can be here for a long time. I can't keep fighting when I am hurt."