Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default *Spoilers* WWE Friday Night SmackDown Spoilers for February 19th, 2010

Dark Match:

* Jimmy Wang defeats Tyler Reks with a moonsault in a good match. Reks cut a heel promo before the match.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Chris Jericho comes out to start SmackDown and says he will win the Chamber. Edge comes out to a big pop. He talks about spearing Taker last week. Jericho tells Edge to pick the RAW Champion for WrestleMania for his own good. The lights flicker and Edge spears Jericho.

* Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler takes place until Drew McIntyre comes down in a suit. Dolph tries to take advantage but Kane chokeslams him for the win. Drew comes in and hits his finisher on Kane but Kane reverses it.

* Rey Mysterio cuts a promo backstage and says he will win the Elimination Chamber.

* John Morrison & R-Truth vs. CM Punk & Luke Gallows is announced for tonight.

* Cryme Tyme defeated Trent Baretta and Caylon Croft in a good tag match.

* John Morrison is interviewed and says his ankle won't make him miss the Chamber. Truth comes in and says he will win the Chamber but tonight, he and Morrison will beat Punk and Gallows.

* CM Punk and the Straight Edge Society come out. Punk cuts a promo and says he will win the belt at Elimination Chamber this Sunday. Tons of heat for Punk.

* Punk & Gallows vs. Morrison & Truth ends in a no contest. What looked like Undertaker's pyro went off during the match, everything stopped but nothing happened. Match is restarted. Morrison was really playing up his ankle injury. The referee called for the bell when Morrison went to kick Punk but kicked the ring post and went down in pain. SES beats Morrison and Truth down until Rey Mysterio comes in for the save. They beat him down and pose in front of Rey to a ton of heat.

* Teddy Long is shown backstage. He says he will take action against Shawn Michaels for super kicking him on RAW. Mickie James comes in and Vickie Guerrero announces it will be Mickie vs. Michelle McCool next week with Vickie as the referee.

* Maria, Matt Hardy and The Great Khali vs. The Hart Dynasty is up next. The Dynasty gets the win when Natalya pins Maria. Maria walks up the ramp pissed off with Matt right behind her apologizing.

* Maria is shown backstage arguing with Matt Hardy about him letting their team down. Michelle McCool and Layla come in and make fun of them.

* Edge vs. Batista is next. No pyro for Batista, simple entrance but a big pop. Edge comes out to a big pop also. Batista stalls to start the match. Edge takes the mic and says John Cena was right about Batista. Finally they wrestle and it's a good match. Edge spears Batista and Taker's bell hits and he appears in the ring. Taker chokeslams Edge. Taker chases Batista off. Chris Jericho appears in the ring and hits the Codebreaker on Edge. Taker comes back out and stares down Jericho to end SmackDown after Jericho motions to the World Title.

IW

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTRA INFO

Smackdown opened with Chris Jericho talking about his greatness. He has beaten The Undertaker. And, Steve Austin and The Rock in the same night. He will win the Elimination Chamber too. Rumble Winner Edge came out. Jericho said Edge had better challenge the Raw Champ at Mania and not him. Edge was Edge and laid him out with a spear.

Kane beat Dolph Ziggler.

We have ECW talent on Smackdown already as Caylen Croft and Trent Berreta lost to Cryme Tyme.

CM Punk and Luke Gallows beat John Morrison and R Truth. Before the match, they played up Morrison's injured ankle. He vowed to wrestle on Sunday. So of course, he ended up kicking the ring post and hurt his ankle, ending the match. Punk and Gallows laid out the faces. Rey Mysterio tried to make the save and they laid him out too. It was a good segment.

Mickie James will take on Michelle McCool for the strap with Vickie Guerrero as the ref.

The Hart Dynasty and Natalya beat Great Khali, Matt and Maria. Maria got pinned and blamed Matt for the loss. This led to Matt trying to get busy with her.

The main event saw Edge take on Batista. In the middle of the match, Undertaker came out to the ring. He laid out Edge while Big Dave bailed. Jericho then ran out and laid out Edge as well. He is the uber face now.

Overall, it was a fun night.