Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

thankyou for the caps Lion

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never expected Michaels to come into the chamber though, so it was good to finally be surprised properly.

This was expected in a way so Edge can take on Jericho and Michaels can take on Undertaker. Michaels and Taker did not need a chmapionship match because they will play with the streak.

The first chamber was a surprise, I did not see that angle coming with Cena winning and Batista coming out so McMahon can get revenge but this does lead up to their match.

All in all, I am a little impressed with the way the booking was done to arrange the matches for Wrestlemania. I am wondering what Triple H will do though.

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

WOW had a feeling Jericho would win

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    I never expected Michaels to come into the chamber though, so it was good to finally be surprised properly.

This was expected in a way so Edge can take on Jericho and Michaels can take on Undertaker. Michaels and Taker did not need a chmapionship match because they will play with the streak.

The first chamber was a surprise, I did not see that angle coming with Cena winning and Batista coming out so McMahon can get revenge but this does lead up to their match.

All in all, I am a little impressed with the way the booking was done to arrange the matches for Wrestlemania. I am wondering what Triple H will do though.

Well as far as the ending to 1st elimination chamber is concerned its exact same they done when cena won his last chamber match vince came out EDGE cashed in beat cena

now it was batista grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

smackdowns chamber was predicable altho i didn think hbk woud enter like that so that was cool

HHH will face Sheamus at wrestlemania

I predict these matches at WM:

WWE Title Matchup
    Batista (c) Vs Triple H - Trips gets the win and finally beats Batista in a title match

WHC Title Matchup
    Chris Jericho (c) Vs Edge

Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels II

The matches for Wrestlemania that were tipped off tonight (in my opinion) are:

WWE Championship match
    John Cena (with Bret Hart) vs (c) Batista (with Vince McMahon)

World Heavyweight Championship match
    Edge vs (c) Chris Jericho

Undertaker vs HBK II

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase (possibly a triple threat with Cody)

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio (since Mysterio eliminated him)

Triple H vs Sheamus (since Triple H eliminated him)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks guys . great coverage

While I agree that the setup for Mania next month was good, this PPV wasn't one of the best.

Batista winning the WWE Championship... Is the Apocalypse upon us? Over these past 4-5 months, Dave has done everything to get on my last nerve. I never thought he was all that great myself, especially being a singles wrestler. I think ever since they disbanded Evolution, Batista has been the weakest member & poorest performer between him and Randy. I always was higher up & a bigger fan of Orton, still am today. When you ask me who I say would be the breakout star, I'd say Randy hands down and sure enough, look where he's at today. I'm waiting for Mania, just so we can see John put down "The Animal" & spare us another one of his rants about being better than everybody, about the WWE Championship being HIS title, & most of all, the torture of having to see him "wrestle."

As for the WHC, I can see past the fact that we're going to have to see Taker vs. Shawn II & look forward to what I'm calling here right now THEE feud of 2010 & as well, what could easily be MOTY come WM XXVI: Edge vs. Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship. I've been excited about this one ever since they made word of Edge coming back & seeking retribution on Jericho. I think we're going to see some really great matches between these 2 in the future. Both Adam & Chris have been here before & they know how to put on a show when the lights are on the brightest.

Did we really need another Divas Tag Match? I was really hoping to finally see this matchup between Gail & Maryse, w/ Gail getting the upset victory & having Maryse chase the belt instead of being Champion. I hope we're not going to be forced into all kinds of Tag Matches & such until Melina comes back, just so then they can put the belt back on her. The fans want something new & not something that's already been done. Why give it back to Melina & deny the other girls their shot at the brass ring? Especially those who earn their shot and/or do more than deserve a chance to prove themselves.

Drew vs. Kane was probably my favorite match of the night & it shows you just why Vince has been very high up on McIntyre, hence, him signing Drew himself and proclaiming that he'd be a future star & World Champion. Of the new guys out there, Drew is the one I'm a big fan of, the one I'm very impressed w/ to this point, & he has the potential to be one of the biggest new stars to really breakthrough in WWE. He looks good, is great on the mike, has excellent skills in the ring, & is definitely worthy of being a ME player one day. Not only that, I think he has one of the sickest finishers I've seen & one of my favorites to come along in a good while w/ the Double Underhook DDT, the Future Shock. Future Shock & Starship Pain being my current favorites.

The buildup for Mania, as I stated, I think was pretty decent & the card has potential to be really good.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge vs. Chris Jericho (Champion)
    - This will be the one match alone that I think people will be most anticipating & could very well have MOTY implications tied to it. As for its outcome, I see Jericho taking this one just so he can have that first WM victory under his belt & get that bear off his back of always losing at "The Grandaddy Of 'Em All." However, I see Edge getting his rematch at SummerSlam & that's where he'll win his 10th World Championship, furthering his legacy as one of the WWE's elite Superstars.

WWE Championship: Cena vs. Batista (Champion)
    - I'm not even going to say anything except for... There will be a *NEW* WWE Champion come this night in Phoenix.

Taker vs. Shawn II
    - Why?

Randy vs. Ted / Randy vs. Ted vs. Cody
    - After last night, I think the implosion of the Legacy faction in imminent. If I were to book this match, I'm leaning more towards it being just Randy vs. Ted. While Cody is talented, I just don't think he has the breakout potential, the star quality that Ted does. This could be a very, very intense matchup between Orton & DiBiase and one that will, no doubt, elevate Ted to that next level, put him on the road to being one of the WWE's next big stars.

Rey vs. Punk
    - Another great booking here w/ this one & I see Rey and Punk both step their game up and give the fans some stellar matchups. This will be a great feud & I'm curious to see if they go through w/ it for Mania & then build off it in the future. Rey can elevate Punk & vice versa.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

prettty predictable. Knew Sheamus wasn't gonna be in WM ME

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456